PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Last two years at me in vesenne-the autumn period in district...

Masha
04.05.2004, 05:41
Hello!
Last two years at me in vesenne-the autumn period in district coccyx vskakivet cold which suppurates and delivers inconveniences at sitting. Each time she begins with an itch, and then jumps up a spot. To me it or him the surgeon already opened 3 times (at ispolzovniii in the house. Conditions, for example, zelenki does not pass or take place). One surgeon has assumed, what is it the coccygeal fistula which is treated only operatively (thus he of any inspections did not do or make). Other surgeon has called it into question, t. To. Cold jumps up a little away from coccyx and is what is it probably connected with low immunity (I just last year passed or took place a course on a raising of immunity), and also with that that I am engaged in aerobics and often I sweat in this place, that can provoke occurrence of cold. How much hirurgov-it is so much opinions, and health at me one. Prompt, what in that case to me to do or make, what and where it is possible to pass or take place inspections? Thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
04.05.2004, 08:31
All taki with greater probability (it is how much possible to judge in absentia) speech can go about an epithelial coccygeal course.

Rabaev G.G.
05.05.2004, 23:50
All taki with greater probability (it is how much possible to judge in absentia) speech can go about an epithelial coccygeal course, review of the surgeon suffices for specification of the diagnosis. Simply do not take on anything belief, and ask the doctor about validity of the diagnosis.