PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange outgrowth on a leg or foot

tvk
18.07.2003, 09:23
Zdravstvute the doctor!!!
There was sledujujashchaja a unpleasant situation:
To my wife has very strongly clamped a leg or foot a back door of the car oblosti anticnemions, hardly above kostochi which above stopoj!!! And the door was clamped or cliped with other machine or car (Toyota calldina handed over back slowly driving in lateral left dverku other machine or car where my wife sat, it was dark), during that moment Nastja (my wife) had just a seat and has not had time to clean or remove up to the extremity or end the left leg or foot, has squeezed so strongly that the door was bent, as she said the top part was closed almost, and bottom was not closed for width of a leg or foot. When I podbizhal that have seen a following picture: hardly above an ossicle or a bonelet was two deep excavations on the different parties or sides of a leg or foot, and on one party or side already the skin was a little scratched (as though sadina), next minute we already have gone to the nearest fracture clinic and have made a picture, the picture has shown that fracture is not present! The doctor there sat has told or said what is it all lish navsego a strong bruise and worries neochem, but here has passed or has taken place 2 weeks after intsedenta but the leg or foot continues to swell up a little and hurt or swell up a little and be ill;swell up a little and be sick though it or her mazhim ointment and we pull together with an elastic roller, and in oblosti traumas under a skin from two parties or sides there was kakjato a rasping matter (if to compare to other leg or foot), there is all greater trouble every day, the doctor you can tell or say that nibud in this occasion?
Will resolve lieto itself in due course or it is necessary urgently obrashchatsja internally to the surgeon?
In advance many thanks!!!

pes
18.07.2003, 17:02
Anticnemion - whimsical area: even the bruise of soft tissues can sometimes be accompanied by long local disturbances krovo-and flows of lymph, down to trophic ulcers. Not mneee if in two weeks after a trauma the edema is saved, the full confidence of absence of fracture is necessary for those first of all: happens, fractures are not always visible on primary x-ray films. Therefore I would advise yours the spouse to repeat roentgenography of the damaged or injured area (necessarily in 2 projections), and in the further, at any result of roentgenography to be treated under observation of the traumatologist. I believe, it is required both a physiotherapy, and the preparations improving venous outflow (Troxevasinum, Venorutonum, etc.), and it is possible or probable, and systemic enzymotherapy (oksigrissant, flogenzim)... But to be treated it is necessary under internal observation of the expert: an anticnemion, I shall repeat, area whimsical.