PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hope for your answer

Jeanne
17.07.2003, 08:50
The dear doctor! Help or assist please!
At my kid in infancy (2-3 mes) was a phimosis. Now to him 1,10.
I treated it or him as me doctors, that is trays or basins with potassium permanganate have told or said, itself expanded or dilated a prepuce that the head passed or took place. Then he has ceased to cry, I have solved, that the phimosis has passed or has taken place, and has ceased to do or make to him vanochki and to increase or enlarge a prepuce.
But here he is literally several days ago began to cry after popisaet. Earlier in infancy he cried before (!) popisat, that is he in general somehow wrote.
neznaju what's the matter, whether the phimosis can at us again, or the reason can be and in other. Iskrennne I hope for you.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

pes
18.07.2003, 00:24
I am afraid to tell or say something certain without internal survey as it is a question of the baby... Necessarily show the child to the children's surgeon, it is even better - to the urologist. While be going to on reception, maybe, something useful will prompt on a server 03. RU in section " the Children's surgeon ", - but internal survey of the expert nevertheless urgently I recommend.