PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hemorrhoids.

Maria and Andrey
24.06.2003, 12:24
Help or Assist please.
I have given birth to the child and at me very strong hemorrhoids - kall with a blood and terrible pains has begun at an excrement...
I went with our surgeon to an out-patient department and she has advised me suppositories with Novocainum and relif, but they help or assist only from a pain, but do not treat...
As to me to be.
One more problem - I nurse, therefore medicines everything but only those which will not affect or influence the kid is possible not...
Help or Assist.. Very much I ask.

pes
24.06.2003, 23:43
Whether these your troubles longly proceed? If more than week - then it is possible or probable, what is it not a hemorrhoids, and cracks of a rectum; anyway, the acute pain at an excrement is more characteristic for them. I believe, that survey of the expert on diseases of a rectum - the proctologist is absolutely necessary for you. In the meantime, while you will organize to yourselves this consultation, are treated how has appointed or nominated the doctor in an out-patient department, plus warm sedentary trays or basins with margantsovokislym a potassium: it will help or assist with any case.

Maria and Andrey
25.06.2003, 10:48
Since the birth of the kid - 5,5 months...
I am already tired simply from these pains...
Thanks for the answer!:)