PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Xomo
29.05.2003, 10:35
Hello. I would like to know, how name this surgeon.
Which does or makes operations on: appenditsiti, hernias and vobshche on an abdominal cavity. I consider or count, what is it (the general or common surgeon), but to me speak, that such was not present. Whether If such there is I would like to know difficult it is a trade and that it is necessary to finish to become (except for uneversiteta).
Zaranie sposibo!!!!!!!!!!!: (

pes
30.05.2003, 02:33
Such speciality in the modern Russian nomenclature is called simply and simply: "Surgery". However, inside of this speciality is vnenomenklaturnye sectionings on " the general or common surgery ", " abdominal surgery " (surgery of a stomach or belly) and others - in conformity with specialization of units of this or that hospital. Difficulty of any trade, in my opinion, obektivizatsii does not give in. To become the surgeon, it is necessary to finish at least medical high school and year intership (training on a workplace) with the subsequent passing an examination on the certificate of the expert, and it is better to finish also clinical internship - for today, as a rule, biennial.

Xomo
30.05.2003, 14:00
Bolshoe sposibo for the answer.