PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bursitis

Antoshka
17.05.2003, 16:44
At me a bursitis of the left knee about three weeks.
I rub indovazin, I do or make with it or him kompresy, I put a cold, I try to not load.
There were 3 punctures, first time 30, in a week the second, last in some days 15 and already posvetlee (it is a little blood). Few times was, fell down itself, but then it is again typed or collected. The doctor speaks, that operation is done or made - delete this piece which develops or produces a liquid. But speaks, that it would not be desirable to do or make operation. Has told or said, that there are even weeks 3 if will not pass or not take place will enter diprospan. At me Diabetum of 1-st type - the doctor perduprezhdyon. I esteemed about this diprospan, and there is written, that he is counter-indicative at Diabetum.
Tell or Say, whether it is possible to prick diprospan if is not present, whether that ets any substitute which it is possible. What consequences of operation. Whether I can go in for sports?

pes
18.05.2003, 01:04
I join the answer which has been given Vam Alexander Aleksandrovichem Artemyev in section "Traumatologist".