PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Curve member

Michael
01.05.2003, 01:19
I 5 years ago had a trauma of a perineum (accident. Now at me have revealed a chronic prostatitis, in my opinion - an adenoma. For last year I feel full depression of sexual ability, and also, it seems to me, that the sexual member became a curve. I ask you to help or assist me since I heard about high qualification of your experts.
With uvzheniem, Michael.

Doctor Igonin
13.05.2003, 23:12
The trauma of a perineum, and without break of a urethra, can result or bring, as provoking and is far not the unique factor, to a prostatitis. An adenoma here there is nothing. Sniizhenie the potency can explain:
1-possible prostatitis
2-consequences of a trauma of a bulbar department of a urethra, and consider or count cavernous bodies, elements of a cicatrization and consequently disturbance of inflow of a blood, and it is already very unpleasant by way of treatment are probable
3-curvature especially seeming, cannot result or bring in a voltage reduction. The opportunity of carrying out of the sexual certificate or act matters in this situation only.

Vanay
27.08.2003, 00:21
At me since the Birth the curve member here to me 18 at me is the girlfriend here I and I am afraid that at the sexual certificate or act at me nothing will turn out that will advise that to me to do or make????

Medtsentr
02.09.2003, 00:44
Traumas of a perineum can lead to a stricture of a urethra, a prostatitis and in the further to depression of a potency i.t.d. You need to pass or take place inspection: ascending and miktsionnaja a urethrography (for exception of a stricture (narrowing) urethras), US of a prostate. And then already to speak about treatment.

UnnAmeD
15.10.2006, 15:35
Zdravstujte! At me such problem on which I did not pay attention earlier! To me of 17 years and at me the member in a standing status not equal, and an arch (kakbud slomanyj) What is it means? Also it is possible to correct it somehow? In advance thanks!

uroleg2
15.10.2006, 19:45
Zdravstujte! At me such problem on which I did not pay attention earlier! To me of 17 years and at me the member in a standing status not equal, and an arch (kakbud slomanyj) What is it means? Also it is possible to correct it somehow? In advance thanks!

Looking how much or as far as this "arch" is expressed... There Are also others njuansy.
TO SHOW the doctor it is necessary!
Yours faithfully.

YYM
16.10.2006, 09:38
Various statuses are possible or probable: hypospadiases (http: // www.urofaq.ru/man_gipospadija.htm) or illness or disease Pejroni (http: // www.urofaq.ru/man_bol_peironi.htm). To the doctor, unequivocally.