PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What normal sizes of a prostate?

N.T.
05.10.2006, 19:27
Hello.
One year ago surveyed (US) a prostate, the size was such: 513149, in it or this to year: 473148.
Like problems did not notice. It would be desirable to learn or find out, what normal sizes of a prostate?
Thanks.

uroleg2
06.10.2006, 14:00
Hello.
One year ago surveyed (US) a prostate, the size was such: 513149, in it or this to year: 473148.
Like problems did not notice. It would be desirable to learn or find out, what normal sizes of a prostate?
Thanks.

The sizes specified by you characterize augmentation of a prostate: volume 38,7 - 35 kub.sm. In norm or rate the volume is less 20 kub.sm., accordingly the sizes it is less almost in 2 times...
It can be and an attribute of a hyperplasia prostates (adenoma) and an attribute of a chronic prostatitis (edema). By the way, at US define or determine far not only the sizes... And not only US it is necessary in this case. So, if you wanted only the sizes - I have responded you, and as a whole the information has not enough.
Yours faithfully.

N.T.
06.10.2006, 15:05
Has forgotten to tell or say, to me 21 year, naveno rather early for an adenoma... Whether It Is possible or probable augmentation from for microbes? Since couple of years back to me did or made opiratsiju and, accordingly inserted katetor in mochiispuskatelnyj the channel, can then has picked up something... Later the floor of year or hardly more, felt a pricking in the field of hardly above a pubis, and now sometimes happens...

YYM
06.10.2006, 22:29
At absence of complaints speech can go about a good-quality hyperplasia of a prostate (http: // www.urofaq.ru/man_BGP.htm). "Guilt" of a prostatitis in such sizes of a prostate at absence of complaints is doubtful. Clinical displays DGPZH depend on a direction of its or her body height, presence of an average share, etc.
It is desirable and on PSA to hand over. Repeatedly at US found out a dangerous pathology of a prostate and at normal PSA.

uroleg2
08.10.2006, 20:00
At absence of complaints speech can go about a good-quality hyperplasia of a prostate (http: // www.urofaq.ru/man_BGP.htm). "Guilt" of a prostatitis in such sizes of a prostate at absence of complaints is doubtful. Clinical displays DGPZH depend on a direction of its or her body height, presence of an average share, etc.
It is desirable and on PSA to hand over. Repeatedly at US found out a dangerous pathology of a prostate and at normal PSA.

Bill PSA it completely agree, but it would be desirable to know thus age N.T.

N.T.
08.10.2006, 22:12
I already wrote here once again, but I see not cunningly soobshenie...
To me 21 year.
As that strashnovato became at a word "giperplazja" (adenoma), though also good-quality. Whether early in such vozroste?
Whether it can cause an infection? To me couple of years spent operation back and, accordingly inserted katetr in mochiispuskatelnyj the channel, can then has picked up something as through a floor of year and can and hardly has started to feel weak, and sometimes and a strong pricking in the field of a pubis later.

Rover
09.10.2006, 00:57
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

In 21 year rather early to hand over the analysis on PSA. And the adenoma, usually appears much later.
The chronic prostatitis, basically, can lead to augmentation of a prostate, however correspondence consultations hardly can help or assist you. You should address internally to the expert-urologist and to hand over those analyses (bloods, urine, etc.) which he will recommend to you.

YYM
09.10.2006, 13:28
For DGPZH early. A prostatitis to a prostatitis rozn. Analyses to hand over - it is correct. And here results of US are better for concretizing: due to what augmentation? At the qualified US all is visible.

uroleg2
13.10.2006, 12:15
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

In 21 year rather early to hand over the analysis on PSA. And the adenoma, usually appears much later.
The chronic prostatitis, basically, can lead to augmentation of a prostate, however correspondence consultations hardly can help or assist you. You should address internally to the expert-urologist and to hand over those analyses (bloods, urine, etc.) which he will recommend to you.

Rover - though and not the doctor (and quite healthy), and it is absolute all has correctly told or said!
Yours faithfully.

uroleg2
13.10.2006, 12:17
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

Rover - though and not the doctor (and quite healthy) it is absolute all pravilneo has told or said!
Yours faithfully.