PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary

Jeison
18.09.2006, 16:03
The dear doctor!
At me a following situation: Only rather recently has learned or has found out, that the prepuce can be shifted, naking or exposing a head. For the first time has collided or faced with it or this in a military registration and enlistment office when the doctor-urologist has asked it to make. Then I have naked or exposed it or her somewhere half, there was not, that painfully, simply unpleasantly somehow. Nevertheless the diagnosis "phimosis" has not put. Has abused for fun and all. Nevertheless I have noticed, that at an erection at me the head is not naked or exposed. Though the pain is not present, simply does not leave. When in a quiet status I nake or expose somewhere half, the pain is not present, I am afraid to try or taste further, because nachitalsja any nightmares about a paraphimosis and complication which can arise. Somewhere has read through, that in the given situation it is necessary to wash daily a head with warm water with soap, to hold in oktrytom on a maximum a status of 2-3 minutes. Whether it is possible so to do or make? Will help or assist? Like as the phimosis happens congenital and got. Like in the childhood I was examined by doctors and all was normal. Got too hardly. How so it has turned out? Forgive or excuse, that childly it is not devoted in the given question.:confused:

YYM
19.09.2006, 01:42
Seem to the urologist therefore as not opening it is complex or difficult to keep a toilet. Probably nadobno a small operative measure.