PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gardinellezom

Tat
07.05.2003, 03:24
Dear urologists, at my girlfriend the husband was ill gardinellezom, very much would like to learn or find out, he was ill with this disease sexual by or still kak-that it was possible for them to catch? Now they "do not sleep", she was on business trip, attitudes or relations on the verge of divorce. Disseminate, please, doubts. We thank.

Doctor Igonin
14.05.2003, 00:44
What to tell or say. Hurt or be ill;be sick the man gardnerelezom cannot by definition. Can be only the carrier or bearer though in some situations G.mogut to lead to an inflammation at the man. It is a microbe "female" .peredaetsja sexual by. Mainly. Even if he also has communicated to whom. To get divorced because of it or this it is silly. As it is not known, and whether there is no similar "microbial" problem at your girlfriend?

YYM
25.08.2006, 18:16
What microbe, what for gardnerelez?:rolleyes: And whether there was a doctor?:eek:

uroleg2
01.09.2006, 13:40
Dear urologists, at my girlfriend the husband was ill gardinellezom, very much would like to learn or find out, he was ill with this disease sexual by or still kak-that it was possible for them to catch? Now they "do not sleep", she was on business trip, attitudes or relations on the verge of divorce. Disseminate, please, doubts. We thank.

Generally, the man " is ill with a bacterial vaginosis " cannot! It is illiterate terminology. For the woman - bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz (bacterial vaginosis) is a usual business and, as a rule, in any way not connected with that she has changed to the husband or not... The man can have certain problems in this connection, but anything "criminal" in it or this is not present and certainly it is not necessary to lead up business to divorce...
Yours faithfully.

YYM
01.09.2006, 17:08
Gardnerelly not patognomonichny for bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza, therefore application of the term the bacterial vaginosis causes a question. The order of Ministry of Health on replacement of terminology is natural, but nevertheless has not removed or has not taken off a problem at men, contact with the women, suffering bacteriemic or bacterial vaginozom. Gardnerelly at men any time after "dialogue" live...
I would not give on the set question of unequivocal answers. As he is set a little in the castrated kind:)