PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Different results

Sergey
11.08.2006, 10:15
Hello the doctor! We meet my girl during 3 years! Have gone to have a rest in Sochi-from each other did not depart! First at me rashes on genitals or genitalias have begun, and then at the girl have begun plentiful white allocation! After arrival has addressed to urologu-have taken various analizy-mikoplazma-otr, ureaplazma-otr., gerpes-otr, and papillomavirusnaja infektsija-it is positive! At the girl - all otr., toko - gardnerelez polozh.! To me (dropper), 5 % a glucose appointed or nominated lechenie-Linimentum tsikloferona, neovir, valtreks, likopid, an immunoglobulin human! A question: whether treatment is adequately appointed or nominated? And how so it has turned out, what at us with the girl different infections?

YYM
11.08.2006, 11:46
valtreks - an antiviral preparation.
Papillomavirusnaja an infection - warts, but not rashes.
TSikloferon, neovir, likopid, the immunoglobulin human (dropper) - yet did not meet such set... At you an immunodeficiency? Checked laboratory?
5 % a glucose... - you undereat?:) or mastering peep is broken or disturbed?
Different infections can be. But in this case a question ostatesja opened or open. The diagnosis a bacterial vaginosis does not exist. Gardnerelly practically normal saprophytic flora at the majority of healthy women.

Success to you also take care.

uroleg2
11.08.2006, 11:56
Hello the doctor! We meet my girl during 3 years! Have gone to have a rest in Sochi-from each other did not depart! First at me rashes on genitals or genitalias have begun, and then at the girl have begun plentiful white allocation! After arrival has addressed to urologu-have taken various analizy-mikoplazma-otr, ureaplazma-otr., gerpes-otr, and papillomavirusnaja infektsija-it is positive! At the girl - all otr., toko - gardnerelez polozh.! To me (dropper), 5 % a glucose appointed or nominated lechenie-Linimentum tsikloferona, neovir, valtreks, likopid, an immunoglobulin human! A question: whether treatment is adequately appointed or nominated? And how so it has turned out, what at us with the girl different infections?

You have really described a situation obscure...
Treatment - unequivocally inadequate if to proceed only from the information sent by you... But, maybe, to the attending physician is more visible?...
Bacterial vaginosis (see Bacteriemic or Bacterial vaginoz) - for women a usual problem, and that at you for "rashes" and whether refer they to papillomavirusnoj infections it is necessary to understand " on a place ".
Success!