PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chronic prostatitis

The novel
07.05.2003, 03:17
The dear Doctor. To me of 48 years. The diagnosis - a chronic prostatitis. Whether Mozhet-it to cause painful sensations beginning below jagodits-further by a back part of both legs or foots on calfs and up to an internal surface stop.

Doctor Igonin
14.05.2003, 00:03
No, cannot. It is a neurologic problem.

Kseniya27
23.07.2006, 23:40
Hello! We with the husband have decided to think of the successor, to him 35, me 29, he/she is the second child. But there is an excitement in occasion of its or his illness or disease. Tell or say, whether there is a probability, as the future boy will be subject to her. Thanks.

YYM
26.07.2006, 00:24
Direct dependence is a little bit far-fetched, as a chronic prostatitis disease non-uniform on structure or frame and by origin.

uroleg2
28.07.2006, 13:32
the Dear Doctor. To me of 48 years. The diagnosis - a chronic prostatitis. Whether Mozhet-it to cause painful sensations beginning below jagodits-further by a back part of both legs or foots on calfs and up to an internal surface stop.

Probably, but neurologic character of these pains is more probable.
The chronic prostatitis does not concern to the diseases passed "by right of succession".

YYM
28.07.2006, 13:39
the Dear Doctor. To me of 48 years. The diagnosis - a chronic prostatitis. Whether Mozhet-it to cause painful sensations beginning below jagodits-further by a back part of both legs or foots on calfs and up to an internal surface stop.
Classical variant of an ischias, at least, under complaints.