PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has visited or attended the urologist and there are questions

__
23.05.2006, 17:27
Good afternoon
Has addressed today to the urologist with the complaint to absence of an inclination and bent for to sex in current more than 1.5 months. Also there were complaints to delicacy of an erection recently. More than year has stopped to drink back and vsledstvii it or this the inclination also vanished and problems but as the certificate or act managed to be made usually to the doctor began to arise did not address, writing off or copying all on stress.
At the urologist has passed or has taken place following procedures:
1. Has handed over juice of a prostate
-like normal (precisely I do not remember), but the doctor has not concentrated attention of times means indeed.
2. A smear from a urethra
-leucocytes in norm or rate (250). Norm or rate he has told or said = 300.
3. Urine before and after a capture of juice of a prostate
-leucocytes up to 660 and after 440
4. US of a prostate (TRUZI).
All like normal, but is area of stagnation (at putting off or taking out uzi term of continence, a vein 3 at once have asked).
5. US of a scrotum.
The-sizes and volume =462032,15.63 and =492330,15.83. On both insignificant quantity or amount of a liquid, a vein in rest 2.
6. Has handed over LOD the test (a vacuum tube frame negative pressure in a member). Result of 200 seconds (norm or rate the doctor has told or said 2-3.), but a high-grade erection nebylo - very weak.
7. Referring on adverse -you .5 tomorrow I hand over native spermogrammu.

Vobshchem as a result the doctor was going to to treat-
1. Operatively a liquid around of testicles
2. Stagnation in a prostate (I think its or her massage)
3. Has told or said, that an initial stage varikotsele.
4. To treat erectile dysfunction by series of physiotherapeutic procedures (I did not specify what while).

The request prokomentirovat the conclusion of the doctor and its or his conclusions. At me sensation, that he superfluous ponapisal.

PS In first my arrival I have told or said. That at me sstressovaja the situation proceeds, and he was going to to direct me to the psychotherapist. Today he any more did not direct or refer me to it or him;them.

On Vladimir
04.06.2006, 16:52
Hello!
Volume of inspection and the reference quite adequate
The attending physician should be trusted!
Success to you.
Yours faithfully.