PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Premature ejaculation.

xobiar
10.01.2006, 18:32
Hello!!!

To me of 18 years. Somewhere one year ago at me time of the sexual certificate or act was sharply reduced. And it has occured or happened after break to the girl. However, despite of the past since that moment time, a problem itself was not solved, as I hoped. That is already it is literally after 10-15 friktsy there comes an orgasm. Painful sensations are not present, but is insulting enough. In view of that I am psychologically enough steady as it seems to me, I have decided to search for the decision on the organic party or side of a question. If can, prisovetujte what to do or make.

Also it, in my opinion, can be connected with other aspects of my life:
- Frequent masturbations (in a day, sometimes - every day)
- Excess weight (dvishatsja does not stir or prevent, but that he is - undoubtedly)
- The use of alcohol (beer). Let not frequent, but nevertheless...

Help or Assist, please, and that should be adjusted private life, and the more likely - the better. In advance thanks.

Androclinic
12.01.2006, 18:09
Quite probably, that the indirect reasons can be all the factors listed by you, but is possible or probable. That there is any one reason, with local changes in gentalijah. Inspection and treatment is necessary.