PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How of it or this to get rid?

Dmitry1
03.09.2005, 15:21
Hello! At me such problem: when the scrotum sweats, she to become red and awfully starts to be scratched, thus she cold. But after a while itself passes or takes place (sometimes through pair hours, and sometimes in midday). Very much helps or assists, when I take a hot bath then reddening remains a little, but to be scratched ceases, and then both reddening there passes or there takes place also a skin prinimaeet normal color. Will not prompt what is it can be? (me 23 years), such already to last about a year.

Still the small question, earlier on it especially did not turn attention, but it can too to it or this concerns: sometimes, when I take a bath, I soap a scrotum and I feel that there is any smell from it or this, but such happens not so often. Sponges of a urethra in a normal status, after an orgasm they increase a little or are a little enlarged and redden but then in due course (through 1 - 5 hours, depend on that how much time I shall terminate) they again come to a normal status. Consensual podtekanija urine is not present, but after I finish, still some time a little (minutes 15 25) exudes any liquid, it is normal or such should not be? The Ecdysis on a scrotum was for this year 3 times. On an internal surface of a femur sometimes (very seldom) if to look narrowly, happen red maculae but as it seems to me a little are appreciable rubs from cowards as they at all do not disturb, and quickly pass or take place. On fingers of legs or foots of a plate of little fingers are amazed or struck, t. To. They any quaggy, also are more likely similar to the coarsened skin. On stops a skin on heels and in front from below any firm and with svetlo-salatovym a shade. The raised or increased sweating of legs or foots and any constantly unpleasant smell is observed. After acceptance of a bath from below on stops any bursted blisters or blebs look or appear as if mnogo-many and if to start them to rub, a skin slazit but when you will get out from a bath and will dry, they again become such as well as were and again there is a smell.

doctor Tirsi
12.09.2005, 10:35
You have any dermal disease. It is necessary to address for survey and statement of the diagnosis to the dermatologist. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi. www.neoclinic.ru