PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems have begun. Help or assist.

VoVo
28.07.2005, 08:37
Good afternoon! At me a question: For quite some time now began to go to a toilet with a strange pain as-as if sand you go. Then this pain itself has passed or has taken place. Now after popisal I feel a strange, instant pain, but she at once and passes or takes place. What is it can be? Whether not as svjazanno it with a frequent sexual life (6-7 times a week). And more a question: whether often I am engaged in sex? Whether will affect or influence such frequent employment or occupations on zadelyvanie the child in the further, whether the resource izsjaknut:mad can: (very much for it I experience)? In advance it is very grateful.

P.S: No. I try to explain more in detail, probably it is not absolutely clear opisanno: I test strange trouble after has almost stopped to go to a toilet (raspingly speaking on last drop) Then passes or takes place instantly. It does not repeat constantly: toest can be, and can and is not present. BBolshe I experience not for a short of a problem and for childlessness (because of a frequent sexual life).:confused:

doctor Tirsi
28.07.2005, 16:58
Hello! The frequent sexual life will not affect or influence your fecundity (ability to conception). And a sign which you describe vkontse the certificate or act of an emiction not so "good". It is a picture of an inflammation in zadej parts mocheispuskatelnogo the channel. I recommend to address to the expert to the urologist-. Probably there is any infection. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi "neomed"

VoVo
02.08.2005, 18:53
Dear Brown Alievich. Prompt please.
Segozhdja went to the urologist, he has told or said, that it is necessary to take a secret of a prostate. Has told or said to buy or purchase 10 mkg. Pyrogenalum and to prick before a dream, tipo by means of it or him next day analyses will show more, speaks it will be possible to see torpently proticking infections.
Whether it is necessary to do or make this nyxis? And whether it is possible to define or determine by means of sikreta prostates, for example sterility or barrenness much?

doctor Tirsi
02.08.2005, 20:14
Doctors use Pyrogenalum for so-called provocation. Really at a simple microscopy of a secret of a prostate which carried out before about ten years ago, it was actual. At the moment there are more exact analyses on infections (O-DIAGNOSTICS) and crop of a secret of a prostate. If medical ucherezhdenie where you advised, does not possess a necessary material resources such kind of analyses is actual.
For diagnostics of sterility or barrenness it is necessary spermogramma - a microscopy of a native (fresh) semen. Such research allows to answer all questions on impregnating or fertilizing ability of a semen. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi "neomed"

VoVo
03.08.2005, 17:33
Dear Brown Alievich.
Today has received analyses from (Clinic dermal and vinericheskih illnesses or diseases SGMU). In analyses napisanno Leucocytes 40-60 (the doctor something mentioned about them). Have found Trihomanadu. I in a panic. He to me has registered 15 items or points that it is necessary to spend on drink and pierce. postorajus to reproduce it or him podcherk:
1) Tiberal 3.
2) Nansodzhin 5.
3) Fazizhin 7.
4) Vitoprost 1. (suppositories)
5) prostino..... Or Pentos 500.
6) prostano.. 2. (ampoules)
7) Water for p........... 2. 20 ml.
8) Metrogil 100 ml. 2 up
9) Condoms 15 pieces (has told or said the cheapest:))
10) Sipto........ vaja an emulsion
11) Syringes 10.0 15. And 2.0 30.
12 Pyrogenalum of 10.0 mkg 2.
poleklinika free-of-charge, analyses were done or made for money. Whether important to know pravelno sdes all? Probably it is necessary to address in specialized places ("Microbe"). The Urodynia has almost passed or has almost taken place raspingly: from 10 I feel 3.
How you consider or count? Very much for you I hope.

doctor Tirsi
03.08.2005, 18:31
The set of the preparations written out to you approximately corresponds or meets to treatment of the chronic inflammation caused or called by a Trichomonas, and the doctor probably plans also a physiotherapy. The most correct decision will trust in one doctor and anywhere "metatsja" as shows an expert "throwing" on doctors in searches of the best up to goods of the patient does not lead up.

VoVo
07.08.2005, 18:44
Dear Brown Alievich.
At me to you still pair questions: Has met the friend, raskazal about the analysis. Whether he has asked I drank beer before analyses since after beer in a military registration and enlistment office at it or him have found 2 illnesses or diseases one of them Trihomanada. On perezdache have found nothing. And I drank + Pyrogenalum, BUT before the analysis I have told or said to the doctor, he has told or said, what is it even it is better. Whether it can really affect or influence result.
And last: Zdal the analysis in " the Center of DNA- ", there took a semen. This analysis is more exact or they are identical?

doctor Tirsi
08.08.2005, 14:09
You drank or saw beer or not value or meaning;importance special has no. And to take a semen or a secret of a prostate - differences radical is not present. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi "neomed"