PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pyelocystitis - how to treat

Masa
29.07.2005, 20:52
28 years. Never disturbed kidneys where they are, knew only on pictures. Year there were no displays of a cystitis, last time a saw "Nitroxolinum" - has passed or has taken place. Now - has again appeared (a burning sensation at an emiction, a pain in the extremity or end).
Have advised to drink "Phytolysinum", 1-2 day a saw, and the pain did not pass or take place.
Has started to drink "Nitroxolinum" (3-rd day) - were ill (pulls, presses) kidneys.
For 4-th day it has turned out to get to the urologist. Has handed over the analysis wet: leucocytes 30-50, erythrocytes 20-30, an epithelium 7-11, bacteria +, slime +. Have appointed or nominated "Palinum" (2O2O/day) and "Ciprofloxacin" (1O2O/day). For 5-th day hurt also a burning sensation at an emiction have passed or have taken place, kidneys have calmed down. Today 7-th day (the third reception of last medicines) - kidneys have ached again. The doctor has told or said to drink up till Monday the remained tablets and to continue "Kanefronom", and also to hand over the analysis wet once again. Results of other analyses yet did not see (the general or common analysis of a blood, on Saccharum and the biochemical analysis of a blood, the microbiological analysis wet). I learn or I find out on Monday, and also I descend or go on US.
Prompt please, whether correctly in your opinion treatment and whether is normal, what kidneys still hurt?

doctor Tirsi
01.08.2005, 13:57
Clinically your situation looks or appears as - the Acute cystitis. An ascending pyelonephritis. It is necessary for you to visit or attend your urologist and vtochnosti to carry out its or his purposes or appointments. Antimicrobial agents are appointed or nominated correctly. In such cases the long course antibiotiko is at times necessary for the therapy, demanding even at times to a combination of several preparations with ojazatelnym the laboratory control. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi "neomed"

Masa
04.08.2005, 08:54
Thanks big for the answer. Results of analyses were in norm or rate (Saccharum in bloods 3.7, a bilirubin 4.0, kreatilin 70, urea 3.7, WBC 5.6, LRC 3.86, HGB 118, ROE 3). Results of US - a ptosis of a right kidney (I thin) and pesochek. From pesochka have advised periodically 10 days in three months to drink renal tea. Results of last analysis of urine and crop I learn or I find out today. Now 12-th day (10-th course of treatment). I drink "Ciprofloxacin" + "Kanefron" + renal tea. The pain in kidneys passes or takes place, only late at night tightens a little more. Thanks you and my doctor.