PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Call for help

solvik
28.07.2005, 16:17
Hello!

Prompt, what is it can be (like similar to a cystitis): earlier at me such never was, and now at each visiting a toilet and right after there is a unpleasant pulling sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly. When all this has begun, the sensation unpleasant passed or took place quickly enough, now, in some days, at me the sensation of the filled bladder as though all time would be desirable in a toilet is chronically saved, and the burning sensation is saved.

I was at the gynecologist, she has taken a smear from me, has sent on OAM and has told or said to come with results to her - that if it is necessary, she will send me to the urologist and if is not present itself will appoint or nominate treatment.

I to her with results shall get only on a trace. To week. And to suffer or bear it is already impossible. Prompt, can, it is possible for something to have a drink more or less harmless to facilitate such signs? Becomes more and more similar on an incontience, I can not work, each 20 minutes in a toilet I run on false desires.

Help or Assist!
In advance thanks!

doctor Tirsi
28.07.2005, 16:47
Unfortunately you have not written how old are you. Your description is similar to a clinical picture of an acute cystitis. To you neohodimo to address to the urologist. Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi. "neomed"