PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Without a kidney

Baa
30.06.2005, 14:56
To me 55 years, in 1995 have removed a right kidney iz-for a urolithiasis, in 2005 of US has shown presence of a stone in the remained kidney, antibiotics have removed or have taken off inflammatory process, then at repeated US have found out one more stone - 11 mm. Now I am in other city in current 3 h months, an opportunity of observation at my doctor I have no, what treatment, diagnostics are necessary for me in current of this time?

doctor Tirsi
01.07.2005, 11:51
Hello! On good it is necessary for you to accept kurasmi preparations from group uroantiseptikov (furagin, Nitroxolinum, Palinum, etc.) and broths of renal grasses (a cowberry leaf or sheet, a field horsetail, medveshche ushko and t.d). However is all under condition of if concrements are in calyxes or calicles. In no event it is impossible to apply grasses at a finding of a stone of such sizes in lohanke. The US-control, the control of the analysis of urine, the control of crop of urine should be carried out every month.
Now there were many ways of inspection of a metabolism of the person at a urolithiasis (research of an exchange of a calcium, an exchange of a parathormone and mn.dr) in order to prevent relapses and body height of stones.
Yours faithfully. Dr. Tirsi "neomed"