PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right. There was a cystitis

Elena
05.04.2005, 09:22
Hello! I in December have transferred or carried an acute cystitis and in me have found out sand in kidneys. It was treated by antibiotics, like all would pass or take place, and here 2 days gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the right (she is observed only then when I go, I jump or I run, and in a status of rest nothing is observed) is felt. Prompt it something is connected with the transferred or carried cystitis and with sand in kidneys or it another. And more prompt than deduce or remove sand from kidneys, washing the doctor excruciated me antibiotics, and to me from them it is bad.
In advance I thank for the answer! All kind.

TSIR
09.04.2005, 20:17
Hello!
Well in you first your doctor nothing excruciated, and has cured to you a cystitis antibiotics. Without them treatment is not possible or probable. eOnn-whether gravity described by you in the right departments of a stomach or belly at movement can be connected with the transferred or carried cystitis. Make US of a bladder and gynecology. Sand from kidneys deduce or remove vegetative diuretics, a diet.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n. The urologist- the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation