PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Morbid sensations of a head

Sterik
28.03.2005, 01:49
Hello.
At a contact of a head of a penis, at sharp movements by an arm or a hand on a head of a penis there are morbid sensations. Still I have noticed, that when the head is for example soaped, the pain is more weak. Tell or say, what is it? Thanks.

TSIR
29.03.2005, 19:11
Hello!
A little given about your sexual member. How your head looks or appears? Whether there are no inflammatory changes? Whether there are given sensations at the sexual certificate or act? You in general live a sexual life?

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n. The urologist- the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ Rf

Sterik
29.03.2005, 22:17
The head looks or appears normally. Anything "superfluous" on her is not present. At the sexual certificate or act, the pain happens as is shown.
In general, in my opinion, something with a skin. We shall admit or allow, I nake or expose a head - painfully to touch. I rinse with water - and the pain is felt slightly.

In general, I suspect any boring.
Help or Assist, what you think?

TSIR
02.04.2005, 08:55
Hello!
It is necessary to exclude first of all a diabetes mellitis, inflammatory diseases of a prostate and seed or spermatic blisters or blebs. The boring so is not shown. At a boring there would be changes from a balanus and skins.
The best variant-internal consultation of the urologist and the sexologist.
I am more inclined to think, that a problem psychological. But that thoroughly in her to understand it is necessary to see you. Not all can be solved questions on correspondence.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna k.m.n. The urologist- the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation