PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation is necessary!!!!????

Crush
23.03.2005, 10:07
Dock at me a problem likely one of the most widespread so is necessary consultation. The small town at us small so in " alive to the doctor " does not roll a variant, yes normal advisers will not find, and to use as to be spoken babushkinymi by advice or councils it would not be desirable (there is no trust and desire)! The Problem, Dock, such, at me on a sexual member have appeared, though this not absolutely suitable word when any more I do not remember, but all were acnes or as them to name do not know, voobshchem such pojavljajutsja on the face, so-called " black points ", which teenagers "press", i.e. in them too there is "pus" (Brrrrr, and most became terrible), they too can be pressed". Voobshchem dock prompt as from them to get rid, what medicines of ointment or action. In advance I thank for the help! Yours faithfully and hope Crush!!!!!!!!!

TSIR
25.03.2005, 21:52
Your problem not seeing you to not solve. To the doctor, it is desirable all over again dermatovenerologu, to address it is necessary. To appoint or nominate preparations without the diagnosis not professionally, it just from a series babushkinyh agents.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna, k.m.n. The urologist- the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation