PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains in a testicle do not abate or remit

's
02.03.2005, 11:57
Zdravstuvujte the doctor at me such problem to me 22 years 3 years ago mene zdelali operation on excision of a cyst of a prostate all was excellent or different but then have casually struck in an inguen after it go began to hurt or be ill;be sick in the field of testicles went besides to the doctor that he has found out a cyst has checked up and has told or said that all normally a little pomazhesh ointment and all will pass or take place but here has passed or has taken place about a year of a pain abate or remit to tell or say what strongly painfully but unpleasantly and to tomuzhe there was will worsen an erection and when occurs or happens ejaculations the first time what that a sharp pain but tolerant but also not pleasant help or assist that to me to do or make.

TSIR
02.03.2005, 19:01
In absentia to tell or say very difficultly. Try to seem to the urologist. A situation not clear.

Queen Svetlana Vladimirovna
k.m.n., the leading scientific employee of scientific research institute of Urology MZ the Russian Federation, the urologist, the sexologist