PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand!!!

Persi Stent
04.11.2004, 14:49
Anna

1973 g.r.

The first cystitis in 1991 (17 years), further once a year exacerbations. Passed or took place all within day after reception of Biseptolum. In 1996 a cystitis with makrogamaturiej.

In 1999 for the third weeks of pregnancy an exacerbation of a cystitis with a gross hematuria. Have followed a policy instiljatsy sintomitsinovaja emmulsija with Novocainum. The Positive take for four years.

August, 2003 an exacerbation of a cystitis with a hematuria.

Inspection: cystoscopy

Chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma, gardnerella, a Trichomonas - otr.

Treatment is spent: 1) nolitsin 10 dn. 1 h 2

2) nistatitn 500 units 10 dn. 1 h 4

3) Flagylum 0,25 10 dn. 2. h 2

4) Nitroxolinum 10 dn. 2 h 4

5) Phytolysinum 10 1. on and *189; item of water h 2

6) istiljatsii a colloid silver of 2 % on 40ml - 12

Treatment has given a positive effect. In 1.5 months the exacerbation without a hematuria again has begun. It is appointed or nominated nolitsin and Nistatinum 10 dn. The speeded up emiction has passed or has taken place, but following signs were stabilized:

- The False speeded up desires on an emiction;

- The dissatisfaction with an emiction, right after which arises a new desire;

- Disharmony of force of a desire to quantity or amount of the allocated urine;

- Unpleasant sensations in a urethra and long sensation of a dyscomfort after an emiction.

Signs amplified at walking, run and decreased in positions "sitting" and "laying". It has been appointed or nominated:

1) monural 2 software packages 3 in 4 days

2) Methyluracilum 0,5 1 h 3 10 dn.

3) Ascorutinum 1 h 3 10 dn.

There is no positive effect. Have followed a policy instiljatsy:

Sintomitsinovaja emmulsija

Novocainum of 0,5 %

Lidocainum of 10 % - 2.0 5.

Dioxydinum of 1 % - 10.0

Colloid silver of 2 % on 40 ml - 16 r.

During treatment the status remains practically without changes.

Inspection is spent:

1) urodinamicheskoe inspection - norm or rate;

2) Conduction of nervous impulse on a sacral nerve - norm or rate;

3) The potassium test - positive;

4) US of kidneys, a bladder, gynecology - norm or rate;

5) The Tank. Crop wet - sterile;

6) The Gynecologic smear - norm or rate;

7) The General or Common analysis wet - norm or rate.

It is appointed or nominated detruzitol 1 h 2. The strong exacerbation after 1 day of reception detruzitola has begun. A tank. Crop - E. coli, chuvtvitelnaja to: tsefotoksimu, anikatsinu, tsefozalinu and to gentamycin. Treatment is spent:

1) gentamycin of 80 mg 2 - 8

2) difljukan 50 mg. - 8 days

3) furagin 2 h 4. - 10 days.

During treatment state of health excellent or different. Through two the termination or ending of a course there was a sensation of a dyscomfort, the past in some days. In 3 weeks there was a constant feeling of a dyscomfort and a burning sensation in a urethra (but these displays are many times more weak, than up to gentamycin) saved at the moment. In 10 days after a course of gentamycin a tank. Crop wet - otr. On April, 6th have made the cytologic research wet also a gynecologic smear:

Smear-norm or -rate, urine - a small amount of an intestinal rod, spore and fragments mitselija a mushroom. A propyl furagin 10 dn. 2. 3. It became better, but in 3 days all has renewed.

Has made an intravenous urography - a nephroptosis of 1 degree and a cystoptosia.

On April, 28th - a tank. Crop wet - body height is not present.

Voltarenum (suppositories, 25 mg is appointed or nominated.). After application improvement of state of health within 1-2 day is observed.

Repeated inspection on all infections (DNA-diagnostics) - I and muzh-all is negative.

In May the gynecologist has appointed or nominated syringings (in connection with complaints to allocation) - sangviritrin, after first time all symptomatology connected with a urethra) was gone, the truth then periodically renews, but considerably less expressed.

Has handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis of an intestine - have diagnosed - protejnyj a dysbacteriosis of an intestine. Treatment is appointed or nominated and spent.

The feeling of a dyscomfort and burning sensation in a urethra minimalizirovalis, but are periodically shown till now. I do not know how much or as far as it important, but help or assist rapnye baths (was in Crimea in the summer and bathed in salty lake Saki). Has brought with itself rapu and periodically I sit in her, all diskomfot vanishes for a while.

Now at all I do not know, that to me to do or make further, it would be desirable, that all would pass or take place finally and very much I am afraid of an aggravation of symptoms and terrible consequences.

Help or Assist please!!! Gynecologists speak, that that's all right and urologists - to gynecologists (since syringings by a grass help or assist and in salty water and other pathology they do not see sitting, speak, that was possible surveyed) send to urologists. Very much I hope on J

juice
10.11.2004, 23:32
What for medicine at us such??

Know... I now too am in process of diagnostics of a status of an organism owing to occurrence rezi at mochespuskanii meaningly I do not name in any way this status for the reason that to give the diagnosis unequivocally very difficultly. Though certainly in an out-patient department (and I it or this suffer not first time) to me have diagnosed:

1. A cystitis

2. An acute cystitis

3. A chronic cystitis

4. Chronic pilonefrit

Fine truth?

Now I hand over analyses already on gynecology for urologists in clinics for some reason do not direct or refer on such analyses (by any silly rules of the Soviet medicine analyses gynecologic - the gynecologist, urological - the urologist, mocheispuskatelnyj the channel - the urologist, and that that such borings are on a joint of urology and gynecology excites nobody - only in private or individual clinics.)

In gynecology while the smear has given - all purely or cleanly, except for *quot; key ?NO*quot; (reading of the literature in an Internet - too has shown, what is it something mythical such, for what doctors have caught sovetskie and them too treat!)

YES... Whether it is necessary to speak.. That during all these or it mytarstv to me have appointed or nominated mass of medicines!

To tell or say the truth? I do not drink them. While to me the doctor will not tell or say and will not prove, that with me such. To ruin an organism superfluous poisons or venom - excuse. The organism at me one and is better let he while tries itself. To help or assist him I always I shall be in time. To ruin finally - especially. To restore then will manage even worse.

Also know... I read also this forum and all the same I can not understand such thing.

Quite probably, that such borings can be caused or cause by presence of chlamydias in an organism and it is necessary treat probably them.

BUT the method is interesting to me!!! Doctor Zhivov activly propagandizes antibiotics and the CART refers to standards. However writes and that then again it is possible for these or it;this to catch.

So at me the question - why arises infection with an organism with chlamydias and why the organism cannot cope with them. Why after treatment there are recurrent diseases a clamidiosis and what sense of treatment then if chlamydias are passed not only sexual by? What methods ihbavlenija an organism from chlamydias once and for all are.

And the main question-) Why the medicine does not cure the person finally of illnesses or diseases? What such are not able and doctors what enables them to relieve the person once and for all of illness or disease do not know?

And transfers *quot; ?N?N??n*quot; APG it simply HORROR. Huge letters.

It is interesting, how after such the liver, kidneys, a stomach GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT as a whole and in general an organism feels??

In general doctors though study or investigate biochemistry in institutes?? And interrelation of organs with each other? And biochemical processes in an organism???

HORROR.

I in horror from our medicine.

And it is vain you banite people offering to drink travki - from it or this even any harm. Besides and doctors recommend them to drink with the different purposes (preventive and td). But here such doctors at which references to drink antibiotics in tons - to send to clean the water drain. To other jobs to not suppose that did not harm to mankind.

Thanks for attention.

I hope for your answers dear.

(Do not find or Consider stated for *quot; ?aN?n*quot; - cry from the heart simply. And in fact and the maximum or supreme chemical education is available also a floor of family - vrachi-)

CenT
24.12.2004, 03:08
Alternative so unfortunately rasprstranennoj in Russia medical illiteracy can be only kavalifitsirovannost and erudition in the field of modern medicine (travki to it or this any attitude or relation have no). Unfortunately in Russia otsutsvuet the system of postdegree medical education meeting modern demands. And there is no she because the medicine on former vegetates in poverty. In the country there is no system of financing of medicine and medical services. Well and everything, that in poverty is poor and nikchemno. The more patients spread data in an Internet, the it is less time at their borrowed or occupied doctors to assort. Also by virtue of full uselessness of such trial, it is necessary to find simply competent doctors and to solve the problems internally. At times services of the qualified doctors cost or stand nedeshevo. But they are demanded and to work zadarom simply there is no reason. The reality is those.

Chlamydias are passed practically only sexual by and there are they again as a result of repeated infection. As it or him to prevent I hope clearly. That podedit all illness or disease konchatelno should understand everything about the person, the today's science unfortunately is far enough from it or this.

tatiana N.
17.01.2005, 21:24
Alternative so unfortunately rasprstranennoj in Russia medical illiteracy can be only kavalifitsirovannost and erudition in the field of modern medicine (travki to it or this any attitude or relation have no). Unfortunately in Russia otsutsvuet the system of postdegree medical education meeting modern demands. And there is no she because the medicine on former vegetates in poverty.

nda.. Doctors in Russia study 8 years and remain illiterate? Excuse, the doctor, and than those who goes on conferences and other medsborishcham are engaged all? *quot; iauO??oa?O*quot; to itself medzvanija? They are not engaged in decrease -VA illiterate? That is do not learn or teach students? In fact these illiterate doctors are brought up by other doctors! And in nishchite it is correct. Our science in general all in poverty. But it does not mean, that the doctors swearing Gippokrata should spit on this oath (do not go differently to work as doctors is a trade if also grateful not from the state, and from patients and sometimes in the form of simple WORDS of gratitude.) and what doctors do or make? They kichatsja the ranks also are closed from patients and the oath by harmonous series of cashiers in private or individual clinics.

The more patients spread data in an Internet, the it is less time at their borrowed or occupied doctors to assort.

Your phrase is absolutely not clear. The borrowed or occupied doctors have time on mezhduusobnye disputes or spores, and to the aid of patients is not present? The more data spread in an Internet, the probably they suspect the picture for the doctor from whom they hope will be more visible to receive consultation on the Internet therefore as probably have no other ways to receive to the friend consultation except for the regional doctor-half-educated person.

And to work zadarom simply there is no reason. The reality is those..

You will not argue. About doctors and monetary feedback I have expressed above...

That podedit all illness or disease konchatelno should understand everything about the person, the today's science unfortunately is far enough from it or this.

In that case, with what stati doctors with such convinced kind, it is simple with bezappeljatsionnym even a kind declare the full knowledge how to treat this or that illness or disease?? If sometimes at all do not know actually its or her reasons, its or her treatment, its or her influence on all organism, influence of chemical reactants (read medicines) on an organism both td and tp??

masyan
29.01.2005, 07:41
Sorri for an offtopic...

The citation:

About doctors and monetary feedback I have expressed above...

The citation:

It is a trade if also grateful, not from the state, and from patients and sometimes in the form of simple WORDS of gratitude

The extremity or end of citations.

Well here you also have treated for thanks.

PS: chemical reactants, travki and medicinal preparations - a short one, results different. You do not prove, that from travok it is less than harm, than from lekastv advantage or benefit.

Well and as a whole, your posts are fair. Only nobody knows *quot; that nN?aOy*quot;. Offer, has shaken.

Vitoria
04.02.2005, 08:41
I was treated at many doctors, all of them eventually have lowered or omitted arms or hand and have told or said, that do not know, that with me, I try to understand even where to search itself for a problem (urology, gynecology, an intestine), therefore and have asked to help or assist with a direction of searches. I fine understand all, that anybody for simple so is to be helped or assisted no, but when go mad of hopelessness of position, hope for any advice or councils.

DEMON
12.02.2005, 16:17
Sorri for an offtopic...

The citation:

About doctors and monetary feedback I have expressed above...

The citation:

It is a trade if also grateful, not from the state, and from patients and sometimes in the form of simple WORDS of gratitude

The extremity or end of citations.

Well here you also have treated for thanks.

PS: chemical reactants, travki and medicinal preparations - a short one, results different. You do not prove, that from travok it is less than harm, than from lekastv advantage or benefit.

Well and as a whole, your posts are fair. Only nobody knows *quot; that nN?aOy*quot;. Offer, has shaken.

Know... Precisely as well for money treat - thoughtlessly and not understanding plainly in a problem. Really you fondly believe, as doctors in paid clinics something differ from free-of-charge? Anything. They simply have found a place more warmly. (it is simple in paid time and attention to the patient it is more given, inspection can rasshirennee. And methods all the same from the same textbooks also are used by turns - one has not helped or assisted, following is tried or tasted, ah and he has not helped or assisted? Well here one more is and was incured)

From travok harm any (well unless the intolerance allergic any is)

And from medicines excuse one by-effects (one we treat, another we shall cripple). From grasses there are no by-effects. From medicines - esteem any instruction. What is this the medicine such which has drunk that kidneys did not hurt or be ill;be sick (for example), and thus you can toshnit and a skin to be scratched? Then it is necessary to drink to it or him;them a wheel that did not tear and there was no urticaria, and still the liver suffers from those also diarrhea appears, so it is necessary then to drink even for suppression of these effects, but from that the head to be turned and arms or hand twitch. As a result if to think it is necessary to drink a bag of wheels and safely to die - here actually and an output or exit from illness or disease - full improvement and a direct way to paradise-)

To offer? The simple person, not the official and not the visible doctor a little that can make one. Besides developed for sovetskoe time the mentality of doctors still will longly support or maintain such sovkovyj the approach to treatment of people - has entered the institute, was disaccustomed there somehow, arranged poteple and allow retseptiki to scribble. Without everyone naprjaga for mind or wit and an idea. Without scientific interest to a problematics.

How to eradicate medical illiteracy? Training certainly. Why departures and conferences are spent for doctors mainly vedomtsvennyh clinics? Why not for all? Why on doctors sellers of medicines run, conclude with them transactions, that those vparivali to the patients this medicine, instead of what really helps or assists? Why there is no civil service which would run on out-patient departments and spent trainings and seminars for doctors???

You speak to offer... Not the program of upgrade of medical branch to write... It is done or made by committees state.

And besides to a medical science as a whole probably it is necessary to change the approach. To change the concept of education (for example to introduce in a brain of the urologist, that except for kidneys and a bladder there is still a liver, heart, nerves, gynecology and proch - and that all this works together. As an organism - uniform system.)

Yes what to speak....

*quot; nOO*quot; even consultation has refused to give.

rina
13.02.2005, 04:41
About paid and free-of-charge are you have correctly noticed, it was treated at different-result - one:rolleyes:

e
14.02.2005, 21:15
About paid and free-of-charge are you have correctly noticed, it was treated at different-result - one:rolleyes:

Here in that and a trouble. That turns out to be treated it is possible only at experts strictly familiar to you. At what not shapochno friends, and relatives whom you know also which to you never bad a priori will advise.

And know that such doctors advise?:)), native?? Not antibiotics figachit, are not present-))

Grasses to drink-) and a diet to keep-) or any very sparing methods. But in any way here so without discrimination different schemes or plans to try or taste, perhaps what will hit the mark-)

But if such doctors are not present... Up to appointment health... (let alone money).

DOCTOR Zhivov!!

Tell or Say! How to cure for ever a cystitis (rez at an emiction and uchashchennost this process)

Respond the woman, that to her to make such once and for all to not increase or enlarge the list of various methods of a chemotherapy further.

natalja dybina
14.02.2005, 22:18
It is very difficult to talk to people at which chaos in a head. What attitude or relation oath Gippokrata to cash department and to a level of knowledge has? Doctors anywhere and never swear to work as gift or for nothing, no less than do not swear to starve to death and vegetate in poverty. If the country does not have forces and agents for creation of system of public health services meeting modern demands people working in her can swear to that and everybody and everything - the result will not be all the same. Help or assist the woman I could, if she has addressed to me on reception. Once and for all to cure a cystitis unfortunately it is impossible. Though also small, but the chance of relapse is always.

Alexey what to do or make with our public health services and with all country clearly. All civilized world already for a long time has made it and has constructed the developed modern society where the overwhelming majority of people is well off, and social institutes, including public health services - work. They have begun there in the West of that dogvorilis - the person and its or his interests above all and are not present above value than the person and its or his life. That many different people lived in the consent and harmonies - have agreed: it is necessary to live under the law and by rules and all of them to keep, it is necessary to stop to say lies, steal and idle, it is necessary nedopuskat what-or exclusive rights of any group of the population. All this enormous historical job in Russia is not done yet. Also it is necessary to begin with it or her.

hund
14.02.2005, 23:11
In the extremity or end 80--the beginning 90 it is a lot of for development diabetologii in our country have made SHantelau and M. Berger (light to him memory). In effect, all demonstrative diabetologija, all rrabota with stopoj and so forth in ours starane is constructed by them, and how much they have trained people in Dusseldorf.. But business in other.

SHantelau prizzhal to us at the height of medical strikes of the beginning 90 (and this doctor puts on sverhskromno and the enormous sums spends for charity) .v report SHantelau has presented pictures of Russian medical demonstrations, has expressed with them solidarity, and is indignant spoke about absolute necessities of adequate monetary compensation of job of the doctor - very dear or expensive literature is necessary for us, modern communications are necessary for us, dialogue with colleagues is important and so forth We can are our personal delo-to be engaged in charity, but we do not presume to myself to come off a modern level of knowledge - hence, we should have time for reception of these or it znanij-running on 10 rates and replitsiruja badly digested ideas of directory Vidalja, will quickly lag behind a life. Even the evening output or exit on rusmedserver is a rest from job, reception of new ideas and znanij-demands money.

One of my liked in the childhood knig-Citadel Kronina amazes me with the description of how carefully miners of small small town chose to themselves the doctor and as thought of its or his well-being..

S
14.02.2005, 23:14
If I have correctly understood from your answer to despair it is not necessary and possible for something to make in my situation?

MURZILKA
14.02.2005, 23:19
If I have correctly understood from your answer to despair it is not necessary and possible for something to make in my situation?

Certainly it is not necessary. But help or assist you I could only internally.

Elena.
[To offer? The simple person, not the official and not the visible doctor a little that can make one. Besides developed for sovetskoe time the mentality of doctors still will longly support or maintain such sovkovyj the approach to treatment of people - has entered the institute, was disaccustomed there somehow, arranged poteple and allow retseptiki to scribble. Without everyone naprjaga for mind or wit and an idea. Without scientific interest to a problematics.

How to eradicate medical illiteracy? Training certainly. Why departures and conferences are spent for doctors mainly vedomtsvennyh clinics? Why not for all? Why on doctors sellers of medicines run, conclude with them transactions, that those vparivali to the patients this medicine, instead of what really helps or assists? Why there is no civil service which would run on out-patient departments and spent trainings and seminars for doctors???

It not sovkovyj the mentality of the doctors which have developed for sovetskoe time. It if want, the description of the family doctor (family doctor) any Canadian clinic, with one only a difference, that thus he earns very much greater or big money. And if it is serious, precisely same description you will find and at Chekhov, because it simply type of the bad doctor which takes place in any country.

2. By the way, sellers of medicines began to run only during democratic times and this fashion from the West (Canadians too are indignant in this occasion) .v Soviet times is taken nobody ran.

3. Trainings and seminars in the West are organized not with the state, and medical associations.

And besides to a medical science as a whole probably it is necessary to change the approach. To change the concept of education (for example to introduce in a brain of the urologist, that except for kidneys and a bladder there is still a liver, heart, nerves, gynecology and proch - and that all this works together. As an organism - uniform system.)

Yes what to speak....

And here in Canada such *quot; clever *quot; patients simply are not present, here femili the doctor does not trouble itself with statement different there clever diagnoses, and simply gives obezbalivajushchee if something hurts. If again hurts, still anesthetizing. And all are happy or enough both the doctor and the patient.

Wanderer
Dear Mrs. Melnichenko. You certainly forgive or excuse me... But observing of your constant altercations at this forum I shall dare to arrange listed by you in a trace the order: dialogue with colleagues is important (is desirable from other field of knowledge and below a rank that povazhnichat and to swear. And it is more-more) for what use modern communications (Internet) much.

Time for noegenesis at you probably even more (I suspect that most likely you the manager or the head physician? Which patients do not treat, and basically in administrative job are engaged. However if it not so, excuse). And so time. Apparently you have enough of it or him - basically you spend it or him for altercations, instead of on noegenesis (such here there was an impression).

hoho. *quot; carefully miners of small small town chose to themselves the doctor, *quot;. So in fact and now such everywhere occurs or happens!-))) know as difficultly to find to itself the adequate doctor???-))) certainly, having found it or him you will and care - podarochki there everyones, a money for reception, yes se-))

Here it is interesting to me still such. And whether really to carry in court case against the doctor who appoints or nominates mad treatment?

As to you such - it was treated at the therapist in occasion of a cystitis, that appointed or nominated furagin, and then nolitsin.

And then descended or went to the urologist (well rules such in an out-patient department, that the urologist necessarily should treat!) which has appointed or nominated To an AVAILABLE TREATMENT also MOnural!!! nolitsin and monural! zashibis.

Tremendous doctors, and it that to care and cherish it or him? To care of the person who ruins my organism???

I to you shall fairly tell or say - I did not drink some all this dung, which napropisyvali madly and thoughtlessly (the urologist in a card has written, that did or made a palpation - figto, nothing did or made, and has written.) besides still doctors are in the habit to write SUCH handwriting, that the patient on it looks as at a double-dutch. And it as if on purpose. And what for to the patient the nobility? There is no need. Let will spend on drink antibiotics, zhahnet in a miss all flora normal in an intestine, then will have a drink any restoring, then will have a drink that-string from by-effects....

vobshchem houses has sat two weeks, has had a drink grasses, cranberry morsa, kept to a diet to not irritate internal organs. And all. Has safely passed or has safely taken place. Has handed over kontronyj the analysis a catheter - all purely or cleanly. As in a drugstore.

And to listen even that what doctors all good and as it is necessary to them and as it is necessary to them on it of money much much, excuse - has surrendered never. It is delirium.

And I have already told or said the opinion - all business in the medicine, in the organization of study, during podgttovki experts and the approach of treatment of patients. Full naplevatelstvo on the patient - care only about own skin.

Also I wish huge good luck and health to those doctors, who not such. But such - very rare or infrequent kind. Are brought in the bright red book.