PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether operation is necessary?!

gey
26.01.2005, 13:17
My sister within 3 months had a raised or an increased temperature (37.5). Have found out that the right kidney does not function and have diagnosed a fibrosis of a ureter owing to passage of radial therapy (1.5 year ago). It is Now put katetor for restoration of activity of a kidney, further are going to to spend operation for restoration of a duct in a ureter. Now at it or her it is constant derzhitsja temperature of 38 degrees. Whether it is normal? Whether the decision of problems without a surgical intervention is possible or probable?
Below I result or bring the answer of the attending physician:
" For today I would describe a situation as follows. In the right ureter on border of an average and bottom third there is an obstacle. Which has led to expansion of an overlying department of a ureter and chashechno-lohanochnoj systems of a right kidney that has led to a depression of function of last. By localization of an obstacle and also data of a computer tomography, disturbance of permeability of a ureter is connected with a prelum from the outside the cicatrical tissue which has developed after radial therapy. The probability of a prelum of a ureter as a result of germination by a tumour is lowest. We have established or installed a special drainage (stent) which helps or assists urine to pass or take place freely through the narrowed site that should lead to restoration of function of a kidney in a ureter. At the second stage the operative measure on remission of a ureter from specified above a prelum " is planned.

Uromed
31.01.2005, 17:48
On the data resulted or brought by you there are no reasons to not trust the doctor. Operation nevertheless to make it is necessary... Otherwise kidneys can lose