PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tumour of a testicle

Alain
09.01.2005, 04:32
*gt; Hello,

*gt;

*gt; After operation on a hernia the tumour of a testicle at an early stage has been found out.

There were pains and temperature, have been hospitalized. Has been followed a policy

Medicamental :, tsipronat, tseft., junidoks and

vobenzim. The temperature has disappeared, pains were gone, state of health good. After US

The orchiepididymitis is diagnosed. Has been written out. But a material (after operation on

Hernia) has been investigated or researched and put : seminomas of a testicle. Whether it is possible or probable

Such? Whether operation is necessary

Katrin
14.01.2005, 09:59
Prompt how to ask a question to the expert please in detail? Thanks 1!

Aksy
21.01.2005, 03:31
How to set vpros setsialistu?

TITAN
24.01.2005, 05:21
*gt; Hello,

*gt;

*gt; After operation on a hernia the tumour of a testicle at an early stage has been found out.

There were pains and temperature, have been hospitalized. Has been followed a policy

Medicamental :, tsipronat, tseft., junidoks and

vobenzim. The temperature has disappeared, pains were gone, state of health good. After US

The orchiepididymitis is diagnosed. Has been written out. But a material (after operation on

Hernia) has been investigated or researched and put : seminomas of a testicle. Whether it is possible or probable

Such? Whether operation is necessary

You have probably collided or faced with enough serious medical mistake or error. Amazed or struck the testicle and a seed or spermatic funicle should be removed up to a level of an internal aperture of the inguinal channel. Before operation it is necessary to make analyses of a blood on an alpha-fetoprotein, beta - HGCH and LDG (onkomarkery for tumours of a testicle). After operation it is necessary to make a computer tomography of retroperitoneal space (an estimation of a status of lymphonoduses). Further carrying out of a chemotherapy is possible or probable.

aram
24.01.2005, 14:49
How to set vpros setsialistu?

Set directly here!

fedor
25.01.2005, 01:29
In connection with that operative treatment and possibly subsequent courses chemio is necessary and probably radial therapy, I would recommend in addition to hand over a semen in bank since after similar complex treatment changes spermogramma.

Lizaveta
25.01.2005, 01:41
In connection with that operative treatment and possibly subsequent courses chemio is necessary and probably radial therapy, I would recommend in addition to hand over a semen in bank since after similar complex treatment changes spermogramma.

It agree, Anna.

Jacque
25.01.2005, 02:47
Kind time of day.

In the beginning of month to me have removed the left testicle because of the tumour which have formed there. The histology has shown, what is it there was a fibrosarcoma at the second stage. A tomography passed or took place, lymphonoduses pure or clean. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is possible to exclude completely the further development of a tumour after passage of a chemotherapy? Whether Seryozno similar treatment harms to an organism?

imported_
25.01.2005, 03:00
Yes, still wished to ask, in how much similar treatment approximately can manage?

Olga_P
25.01.2005, 03:08
Kind time of day.

In the beginning of month to me have removed the left testicle because of the tumour which have formed there. The histology has shown, what is it there was a fibrosarcoma at the second stage. A tomography passed or took place, lymphonoduses pure or clean. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is possible to exclude completely the further development of a tumour after passage of a chemotherapy? Whether Seryozno similar treatment harms to an organism?

I for the beginning would reconsider glasses at the pathomorphologist qualified in a given question. The histological diagnosis (fibrosarcoma) causes some doubts.