PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with a prepuce

Esteslav
28.12.2004, 12:49
Hello! Help or assist me, please to find the answer to my problem. I addressed to different doctors, used various prepparaty, but nothing helps or assists. At me problems with a prepuce - this "illness or disease" excruciates me with 5 ti years and here 22 years. On small area of a prepuce periodically there is a fine eruption, kotoroja is accompanied by reddening, a pain and an itch. In detsve reached what even pus was allocated - then all passed or took place for some time and in general disappeared for some years. I was helped or assisted by doctors even with Hungary. Now I already in current of 6 years postojano use ointment "geoksizon" she though kak-that "supports or maintains" me, but recently (3 months) and she has ceased to help or assist me. At me the healthy daughter and the wife was born one year ago was checked - at it or her have found nothing t. e. She is healthy. Help or assist to learn or find out please the name of this bolezn, and that doctors to me do not put the certain diagnosis. At once I wish to tell or say, that I concern to sexual certificates or acts " as balzakovsky the boy " and except for the wife at me who was not. In advance thanks!

Uromed
24.01.2005, 18:27
I recommend to address to the DERMATOLOGIST.

Without survey hardly who that will tell or say an efficient thing...