PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Curve member

Maxim
07.05.2003, 03:17
To me of 15 years. At me a curve member (was not such earlier) As to me it or him to straighten? And at me on one jaitse any prirostok as small jaitso. What is it?

Doctor Igonin
14.05.2003, 00:00
Small curvature is admissible, lish she would be not morbid at an erection and did not stir or prevent to the sexual certificate or act, and as to prirostka... Or an appendage you so define or determine It, or a brush. To look it is necessary.

Kostja
07.09.2003, 06:16
Hello! My name is Kostja. To me of 18 years and at me krmvoj a member. In raised or excited
Status he makes the one fifth arches of a circle, deviates exactly in left. I pisaju am curve. At me
There were girls, only the some people have noticed that something not so. Help or assist! What to me to do or make?
In advance blogadaren.

Medtsentr
07.09.2003, 11:56
The curve member can be in norm or rate, it is physiological feature. The main thing that did not stir or prevent it to you in sex. If in due course "curvature" increases or is enlarged, it will be necessary obratitsja to the doctor. That you have groped that at a testicle there can be an epididymis (epididimidis). If at a palpation there is no morbidity, and this education not uvelichevaetsja, no trouble.

joker
01.12.2004, 23:38
To me 16. The Same, in left on 40 degrees (about that), but what devchyonkam? What will she tell or say? Simply you write: "... The Main thing that was not problems in sex... "! At my age formiruetja the person, and I already refused on offers!!! Opiratsiju do or make only from 18 years, and she can be morbid! What will you advise me?

A.Fayzulin
02.12.2004, 22:07
Most likely, it is a question of a hypospadias without a hypospadias or congenital deformation of cavernous bodies of a sexual member. Treatment operative.