PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Frequent emiction, problems with an erection

Ivan
15.11.2004, 12:23
Good afternoon dock. Very much I hope for your qualified help.
To me 24.
I shall begin with that in the summer of the last year, at me the nagging pain in district of an appendix has begun.
Which had character not strong nojushchej and pulling, and few times started to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly.
Naturally all suspicions on an appendicitis, me looked surgeons and could tell or say nothing plainly.
This status last month tri-four. Then I have started to notice that began to go more often to a toilet.
I could not count up all in any way precisely, but was similar sometimes about 6 7 times a day that is obvious more norms or rates.
The pleasant sensation during an emiction was gone, and sometimes it seemed, that in a member still something remains.
I go in for sports, besides I conduct active enough sexual life and vobshchem-that on it or this all my problems and came to an end.
I descended or went to the urologist in the out-patient department, he has looked or seen me, has told or said that probably there is any infection, but I having learned or having found out about what wait for me analyses have decided to start up all further on samotyok.
Dalshe-is worse. Gde-that with pol-year really problems back have begun. Has noticed, that my sexual inclination was weakened or easied. The erection too has worsened.
I have ceased to receive such strong and obvious sensation of an orgasm, such feeling that, the prostate has ceased to perceive it or him so strongly as earlier.
During an orgasm earlier the semen took off, and now nesilno leaves, kak-as if oslab a pressure.
Sometimes some seconds at me easy or light;mild feeling of a dyscomfort in district of a prostate when I start to be raised or excited.
Now I continue all tak-to look quite often in a toilet (any rezi and pains is not present) and after that me to have to shake longly a member, and sometimes leaves still to pair or steam drops then, that me simply enrages.
Here already as 2 days vokruguretralnogo the channel on a head, easy or light;mild reddening in diameter gde-that 1.
I prekrastno understand, that I have tightened or delayed, now I start to look narrowly at private or individual clinics and I think to be surveyed and begin treatment.
Whether the prostatitis has begun it, how much or as far as this all is bad for me and what probability of full restoration of all dysfunctions.
Me your opinion in occasion of my problem very or very much interests.

Thanks you in advance for the answer.

andrey-m
16.11.2004, 00:18
At me almost the same problem, for exception of reddening and circulation to doctors, and in the rest almost the same.
Consult us, please!

Androlog
18.11.2004, 19:40
Most likely the prostatitis and a vesiculitis has become complicated a colliculitis. In a case now a bright symptomatology of it or this zabolvanija. It is treated easily.