PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Speeded up, complicated and morbid

aleksej
08.11.2004, 08:13
To me 23. About 3 years speeded up, complicated and urodynias, a burning sensation in the channel. Especially all this oshchutimo at night, it is necessary to rise often, waking up from a burning sensation.
All has begun imperceptibly, gradually anything acute was in due course passes or takes place, slowly worsens.
For this time often handed over analyses of a blood and urine (always in norm or rate), did or made US (shows small augmentation of a prostate). Passed or took place some surveys at the urologist, they were at a loss to diagnose, on the basis of these data gave a direction on crop of juice of a prostate, but I iz-for shortages of time then have not made, now I wish to go anew to the doctor, but I do not know to what better and what even the preliminary diagnosis what to make inspections of that I passed or took place, that this time to me treatment would be appointed or nominated.
Sexual life I did not live, did not lay in hospital, did not receive hemotransfusions so, that I think infectious illnesses or diseases are improbable. For a prostatitis I am young and the channel hurts more likely, and the area of a prostate most strongly is closer to the extremity or end of a member, instead of. Concerning to a urethritis doctors would speak, what is it it is improbable, but is possible or probable, though a normal blood and urine, and also passed or taken place and noneffective in the beginning of illness or disease a course digit on, speak about the return.
Probably, at me a chronic urethritis, I read about it or this, but it is difficult to me to understand.

Still I wish to add, that in the age of where that with 15 till 20 years at me some times happened something like banalopastita, a strong inflammation of a head of a member, to an itch cracks, and then pus.
However illness or disease at me is combined with disturbing or alarming depression which is very difficultly treated when the night dream is upset and there is a constant source hurt also excitements. As a result I live as the invalid almost I do not go anywhere, I work houses as in the afternoon I am am excruciated with attacks of a sleepiness and delicacy and other vegetative frustration characteristic for my psychoemotional suffering. Which as I already spoke cannot be cured without normalization of a night dream.
Even to be going to to go to the doctor and more time to hand over analyses for me a greater or big problem.

Help or Assist please advice or council, tell or say, that with me can be and what I am am expected most likely with treatment.

In advance I thank, Alexey g Moscow.

Androlog
09.11.2004, 16:24
If there are no data an inflammation. That most likely are primary imenny disturbing or alarming disturbances.