PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chronic cystitis

Olga Anat.
02.09.2004, 17:43
Hello,

Advise what to do or make, please?

In February, 2004 I had first attributes, probably because of a frigorism, have treated with antibiotics, like has calmed down, after has got on reception to the gynecologist with erroziej shejki, too have treated, only in June me have directed to the venereologist where have found a ureaplasma, and at the husband some more infections have treated. But attacks of a cystitis have not stopped though became it is much less, but nevertheless, wished to get rid for ever. The last weeks has again handed over analyses on venerologichesy to an infection, have found nothing, the urologist has advised trays or basins with a camomile both cheredoj and Gentos. At the moment I try or taste lechisja thus.

Now at me constant neprijatye sensations, a constant easy or light;mild burning sensation, such sensation, that a urethra *quot; ON?NOaOOO?O*quot;:).

Advise, what to me now to do or make?

Yes, and more appointed or nominated suppositories with kyzylmaem, too sensations not from prijatyh: (

Please help or assist, I understand, that the doctor on a place but if it or him is not present is necessary, I seem already all hospitals have bypassed in Astana.

Elen
30.09.2004, 13:16
Hello,

Advise what to do or make, please?

In February, 2004 I had first attributes, probably because of a frigorism, have treated with antibiotics, like has calmed down, after has got on reception to the gynecologist with erroziej shejki, too have treated, only in June me have directed to the venereologist where have found a ureaplasma, and at the husband some more infections have treated. But attacks of a cystitis have not stopped though became it is much less, but nevertheless, wished to get rid for ever. The last weeks has again handed over analyses on venerologichesy to an infection, have found nothing, the urologist has advised trays or basins with a camomile both cheredoj and Gentos. At the moment I try or taste lechisja thus.

Now at me constant neprijatye sensations, a constant easy or light;mild burning sensation, such sensation, that a urethra *quot; ON?NOaOOO?O*quot;:).

Advise, what to me now to do or make?

Yes, and more appointed or nominated suppositories with kyzylmaem, too sensations not from prijatyh: (

Please help or assist, I understand, that the doctor on a place but if it or him is not present is necessary, I seem already all hospitals have bypassed in Astana.

Means it is necessary to run from Astana there where there are competent doctors. A problem that any of the medicines listed by you on what or do not possess any proved medical action, and venereal infections of the direct attitude or relation to a cystitis have no (they it or him do not cause or cause). And it means, that people which do or make to you purposes or appointments have very little the general or common with what is the modern medicine. By means of the Internet you you will not cure. And if there will be no doctor in real - all badly, problems will remain.