PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We can not find out the reason

Katenka
13.09.2004, 18:20
Hello! I shall be bagodarna if doctor Zhivov will respond.

We with the husband 3 years want the child. Before there lived together 2 years, being protected by a condom. After a cancelling of preservation of month through 2 husband began to complain of nagging pains in an inguen and in the field of a sexual member. Both of us have made analyses on an infection method PTSR - nothing has been found. At using a condom hurt the husband is not present, and at its or his cancelling again come back. Since normal sexual life for conception at us it was impossible, have made 3 inseminations, all is ineffectual. However, half a year back at the husband have found out varikotsele dvuhstoronee, in April have operated. We very much hoped, that nagging pains will pass or take place, but.... All has started over again. I from its part repeatedly passed or took place diagnostics of all infections, a dysbacteriosis, etc. - all is pure or clean. To itself it is possible to address still? It turns out, what we cannot estestsvennym already get or start in the image the child?

13.09.2004, 18:44
Julia.

Excuse, but much as I should like in absentia about the person whom have operated in occasion of varikotsele and at which is certain it is not known than the caused or called pains I of anything cannot tell or say. I could help or assist you only after internal inspection.