PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not cure a urethritis

Praetorian
07.09.2004, 10:05
Good afternoon! At me some months last an inflammation of a urethra (an itch, allocation in the mornings). Was at several doctors of urologists, but help or assist they could not, though appointed or nominated treatments by antibiotics and instiljatsijami. Repeatedly handed over analyses on ZPP, but nothing was found out. Recently has handed over the analysis on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics from a urethra. Have found E. coli (body height moderated or moderate, sensitive to Amoksiklavu and to Furazolidonum, steady against Amikacinum, Tetracyclinum, Levomitsitinu), ff caprae (body height plentiful, sensitive to TSeftazidimu and TSefuroksimu, steady to Ampitsilinu and to Erythromycin), Enterobacter aerogenes (body height moderated or moderate, sensitive to Amikacinum, Tetracyclinum and Furazolidonum, steady to Amoksiklavu and Levomitsitinu). The urologist has appointed or nominated Klaritromitsin in preparation Klabax. At me greater or big doubts in application of this preparation in my case since in its or his description there is no of the bacteria which have found at me. At us in a Krasnodar it is very difficult to find the skilled or experienced urologist. Whether prompt, please, it is necessary to me to accept appointed or nominated Klabaks or it is better other preparations?

09.09.2004, 23:13
Your disease is called a nonspecific bacteriemic or bacterial urethritis, he is usually caused or causes usually by conditionally pathogenic bacteria. These microbes can cause or call inflammatory process only under certain conditions, this depression of immunity is usual. Therefore it is necessary to begin treatment not with the most powerful or potent antibiotics, and research of immunity (immunogram), findings-out of the reasons of depression of immunity and purpose or appointment immunokorregirujushchih agents.