PDA

Просмотр полной версии : varikotsele at the left

Zefir9
01.09.2004, 19:30
Me 11 day ago have operated. After operation the scrotum has swelled, the expanded vein became more, the pain has amplified, and the left testicle began to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly. What to do or make? Or it is normal?

Nina 77777
It is necessary to go to the doctor, whether which you operated and to find out normally it. It is necessary to estimate or appreciate first of all a degree *quot; ONa*quot; scrotums.

parad
Now an edema of environments, the periodic nagging pain, the increased vein. It is relapse or not? How to define or determine, whether the artery is tied up? Whether will pass or take place this or thus and when?: (

abdalfmun
Serezha,

You when nibud repaired a refrigeration cabinet or an iron through the Internet? The person, believe, it is arranged more difficultly these household aplliances. Not having examined you, not having made US of a scrotum and probably dopplerografiju scrotums on your questions to respond it is impossible. I with udovolsviem shall help or assist you if you will come to me on reception.