PDA

Просмотр полной версии : VARIKOTSELE

Vasilisa
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello all!

In the beginning I shall tell background, and then I shall set questions.

At school on physical examination have diagnosed: varikotsele at the left 2 degrees. On October, 19th, to 2004 me have performed operation. Operation is those: a cut or section of 3 sm on a scrotum; excising or coretraction only the expanded vein; 4 seams. Anywhere on the Internet of the description of such operation is not present. Vobshche there are no descriptions of operations at varikotsele which are spent on a scrotum. Therefore at once a question: how this operation is called?

Still questions: through what time after operation it is possible to go in for sports? Namely:

1. Tennis?

2. The Exercise room?

Thanks

wlad
[QUOTE] Hello all!

In the beginning I shall tell background, and then I shall set questions.

At school on physical examination have diagnosed: varikotsele at the left 2 degrees. On October, 19th, to 2004 me have performed operation. Operation is those: a cut or section of 3 sm on a scrotum; excising or coretraction only the expanded vein; 4 seams. Anywhere on the Internet of the description of such operation is not present. Vobshche there are no descriptions of operations at varikotsele which are spent on a scrotum. Therefore at once a question: how this operation is called?

Still questions: through what time after operation it is possible to go in for sports? Namely:

1. Tennis?

2. The Exercise room?

On a question as operation that have made to you and why access through a scrotum can respond the surgeon, performed operation is called. Skore all either a dressing or excising or coretraction of a vein. To go in for sports specified by you in full it is desirable after 3 months.

ghk
That, what is it excising or coretraction of veins, I know precisely. And here is how this operation is called? On how much I know, improvisation in medical business is inadmissible. The surgeon cannot do or make that he wants. He all does or makes on exact razrabotanoj technologies. Sootvetsvenno each operation should have the name.

I more or have less studied or investigated this question (besides I activly am or be interested in medicine), but the operation anywhere have not found. Here also it became interesting.

And about playing sports - I simply do not maintain to sit at home and nothing to do or make. Remission of exercise stresses at me 3 months. Therefore accordingly a question: What can be if to start to go in for sports before the put term? Hernias, adherent or adhesive processes? Particularly?

Anette
That, what is it excising or coretraction of veins, I know precisely. And here is how this operation is called? On how much I know, improvisation in medical business is inadmissible. The surgeon cannot do or make that he wants. He all does or makes on exact razrabotanoj technologies. Sootvetsvenno each operation should have the name.

I more or have less studied or investigated this question (besides I activly am or be interested in medicine), but the operation anywhere have not found. Here also it became interesting.

And about playing sports - I simply do not maintain to sit at home and nothing to do or make. Remission of exercise stresses at me 3 months. Therefore accordingly a question: What can be if to start to go in for sports before the put term? Hernias, adherent or adhesive processes? Particularly?

I najaal to be engaged in physical culture.

The effect - full absence of effect operation - as though did not lay in hospital 1 month and not operirovasja so advice or council osnovanyj on own experience - wait if 6 months or year are necessary. I would agree - if only not all all over again: ((