PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Varikotsele, questions...

pankova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

To me 23 years. After employment or occupations by run, approximately in 5-6 hours have appeared nojushchaja a pain in the field of an inguen (at the left). The scrotum from the left testicle has swelled, veins were visible. Shortly all has passed or has taken place. Periodically there is a nagging pain in a loin, in the field of a left kidney (sometimes right) and also the dyscomfort takes place at wearing fitting clothes (jeans for example). The Doctor-urologist to whom I have addressed for consultation has diagnosed varikotsele, has directed on spermogrammu, and in occasion of a loin has told or said what is it quite probably because of a prelum of a vein (or that that in this sort, I I am at a loss to repeat its or his answer).

Spermogramma good (70 %, 20 %, 10 % if to me memory does not change),

Just in case I also have made US of both kidneys - too all in norm or rate.

Questions:

1. Whether often varikotsele can cause such sensations in kidneys?

2. The doctor recommends laparoskopicheskuju operation (a microsurgical revascularization unfortunately the expensive *quot; Ono?y?Oo?N*quot;).

I shall be operated in Aleksandrovskoj to hospital (St.-Petersburg). There can be who nibud from present on a forum can share what or responses? Whether good there surgeons, whether the big experience of carrying out laaroskopicheskih operations, etc.

3. I so have understood, that the purpose of the given operation is blocking a blood flow on jaichkovoj to a vein. Really it is possible so simply to tie up a vein, without consequences? And how the blood will act/flow off to a testicle?

I shall be extremely grateful for answers!

Pranker
Hello!

Spermogramma good (70 %, 20 %, 10 % if to me memory does not change),

Just in case I also have made US of both kidneys - too all in norm or rate.

Questions:

1. Whether often varikotsele can cause such sensations in kidneys?

It is improbable, that varikotsele causes a dyscomfort in the field of a loin.

3. I so have understood, that the purpose of the given operation is blocking a blood flow on jaichkovoj to a vein. Really it is possible so simply to tie up a vein, without consequences? And how the blood will act/flow off to a testicle?

Do not worry! The quantity or amount of operations in occasion of verikotsele in the world probably has passed for one million. Problems to inflow does not happen for the reason that jaichkovuju an artery feeding an organ do not touch or tamper with. Outflow occurs or happens on other venous collaterals which are always available.

Olga Nik.
The doctor recommends laparoskopicheskuju operation (a microsurgical revascularization unfortunately the expensive *quot; Ono?y?Oo?N*quot;).

I shall be operated in Aleksandrovskoj to hospital (St.-Petersburg). There can be who nibud from present on a forum can share what or responses? Whether good there surgeons, whether the big experience of carrying out laaroskopicheskih operations, etc.

One year ago to me too have recommended to make laparaskopiju. Has made. The state of health has worsened: there were pains, as at you which was not earlier. It was necessary to do or make repeated, but already microsurgical operation, money all year saved. If you have an opportunity to be operated in Peter - use this opportunity. In ours with you a case the saying *quot is correct; avaricious pays noa?nU*quot;. Whether a month has passed or has taken place there will be a relapse - it would not be desirable, but simplification has felt: the pain has passed or has taken place, almost completely.

Bubble
I thank for responses

Problems to inflow does not happen for the reason that jaichkovuju an artery feeding an organ do not touch or tamper with. Outflow occurs or happens on other venous collaterals which are always available

You speak, that do not touch or tamper with, and here write the return:

*quot; the Course of operation: the surgeon finds in an abdominal cavity, allocates, ties up or dresses and crosses jaichkovuju a vein and whenever possible all its or her branches. And quot;

Or I am simple something not correctly I understand? If will find minute, prokomentirujte please

One year ago to me too have recommended to make laparaskopiju. Has made. The state of health has worsened: there were pains, as at you which was not earlier. It was necessary to do or make repeated, but already microsurgical operation, money all year saved. If you have an opportunity to be operated in Peter - use this opportunity. In ours with you a case the saying *quot is correct; avaricious pays noa?nU*quot;. Whether a month has passed or has taken place there will be a relapse - it would not be desirable, but simplification has felt: the pain has passed or has taken place, almost completely.

I think that each case is individual. In that sense that to that as will carry partly.. I do not think, that all patients varikotsele (youth), go to do or make microsurgical operation. I do not doubt what is it the best variant, but..

I wish the prompt, full convalescence!

Nastasya
Slavus a choice for you, success:)

aim
I thank for responses

You speak, that do not touch or tamper with, and here write the return:

*quot; the Course of operation: the surgeon finds in an abdominal cavity, allocates, ties up or dresses and crosses jaichkovuju a vein and whenever possible all its or her branches. And quot;

Or I am simple something not correctly I understand? If will find minute, prokomentirujte please

Cross not an artery which feeds a testicle, and a vein on which there is an outflow. After operation outflow of a blood goes on other veins.

FANTOMAS
Thanks, now all is clear:)