PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inguinal hernia

box1242
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Forgive or Excuse, if not there has written a question.

At my husband recently has appeared shishka (I shall name it so since I do not know, what is it actually) from the right party or side of a pubis. I, certainly, have begun to worry, and he waves away and speaks, that no trouble. The husband began to earn additionally the loader and I think, what is it at it or him from wearing gravities. He will not throw job, no less than to the doctor does not descend or go (if at all will not press). At teenage age it or he had an operation from two parties or sides (scars same as after an appendicitis, only below) in occasion of what, I do not know, speaks: Veins .

Question: What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to worry? What forecast, if not lichit?

Nina Yermolaev
Hello!

Forgive or Excuse, if not there has written a question.

At my husband recently has appeared shishka (I shall name it so since I do not know, what is it actually) from the right party or side of a pubis. I, certainly, have begun to worry, and he waves away and speaks, that no trouble. The husband began to earn additionally the loader and I think, what is it at it or him from wearing gravities. He will not throw job, no less than to the doctor does not descend or go (if at all will not press). At teenage age it or he had an operation from two parties or sides (scars same as after an appendicitis, only below) in occasion of what, I do not know, speaks: Veins .

Question: What is it can be? Whether it is necessary to worry? What forecast, if not lichit?

My TV has ceased to join. What is it can be? My machine or car had singing and a gnash at turns. What is it can be? Ipsravte please problems of my machine or car through the Internet.

Your questions sound approximately also. The person is much more complex or difficult than any machine or car. *quot; y???*quot; any parts of a body can be everything from lipomas and hematomas up to malignant tumours. If to your husband to spit on the health and a life, he can and not go to the doctor. But to solve its or his question it is possible only in the internal order.

Syfi
Thanks for the answer.