PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question about varikotsele

kot_lor
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

Question about microsurgical operation on Goldstinu - it is not absolutely clear, if veins as outflow of a blood from a testicle is carried out are stopped all? On what veins? The phrase, that *quot has got to me in the literature; damage kremasternyh veins represents threat to a trophicity n??a*quot;.

Thanks big.

tanya
Good afternoon!

Question about microsurgical operation on Goldstinu - it is not absolutely clear, if veins as outflow of a blood from a testicle is carried out are stopped all? On what veins? The phrase, that *quot has got to me in the literature; damage kremasternyh veins represents threat to a trophicity n??a*quot;.

Thanks big.

You the patient, instead of the doctor, therefore to discuss technics or technical equipment and ways of operative measures not pertinently.

Primary your statement *quot; crossing of ALL oN?*quot; not correctly.

And crossing kremasternyh veins really dangerously, but yet all danger-is possible and a gonad to excise it. But the matter is that laymans to operations do not suppose, experts are engaged in it or this. Any operative measure is interfaced or integrated to the certain degree of the risk, in direct ratio depending or dependent from complexity of an intervention, qualification of the surgeon, and pr.faktorov. Obrashenie to the doctor and the consent to operation, assumes trust of the patient.

lapulja-Oa?aOO?
Good evening!

1) Yes, I not the doctor therefore I hope for consultation and for it or her am grateful.

2) Concerning irrelevance of discussion about technics or technical equipment, it is difficult to me to agree with it or this. When it is a question about health, I consider it necessary to learn or find out all independently. Otherwise at once would lead the son to do or make the recommended operation, instead of would search on the Internet and libraries for the information on illness or disease and on ways of treatment. Also would not learn or not find out, that there is a microsurgical operation which is *quot; the gold standard in all ??ON*quot; also gives the least percent or interest of complications.

3) Yes, my statement *quot; crossing of ALL oN?*quot; not correctly. Read, that is *quot; earlier not active normal oN?U*quot;, on which venous outflow (a site of clinic Andros in St.-Petersburg where, probably, it it is expedient to do or make such operation) will be carried out. By the way, many thanks to founders of a site as other information on technics or technical equipment of microsurgical operation on Goldstejnu practically is not present. And nevertheless it is obscure, why *quot; earlier not active normal oN?U*quot; will provide high-grade outflow of a blood?

4) Now your phrase *quot; And crossing kremasternyh veins really a??*quot;. But in fact at operation on Goldstejnu they are crossed? Read, that there is still similar operation Marmar at which these veins are not crossed. (*quot; the basic difference of technique Goldstein M. From a method, before offered Marmar J.L., consists in an additional dressing of veins Gubernaculum testis and kremasternyh perforantnyh veins which, according to the author are the reason of 10 % of relapses varikotsele. And quot;). Then can be, is better choose operation Marmar? That outweighs - danger *quot; crossings kremasternyh oN?*quot; or complications because of them neperesechenija?

5) *quot; the Reference or Manipulation to the doctor and the consent to operation, assumes trust of the patient. And quot; it certainly agree! But how to define or determine, to what doctor to address? Where criteria? Therefore also it is necessary to try to understand a short of operations and to study or investigate statistics about complications. And to address to the doctors owning the most productive technologies.

I regret, that has turned out longly is an answer to your answer. I shall be grateful, if will help or assist me to resolve my questions.

Yours faithfully, Irina.

Snuk
Good evening!

1) Yes, I not the doctor therefore I hope for consultation and for it or her am grateful.

.. Clinics Andros in St.-Petersburg where, probably, it is expedient to do or make such operation

Yours faithfully, Irina.

Once again I repeat-discussion about TECHNICS or TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT of an operative measure with the patient it is not pertinent.

Reception of the information on METHODS of operations it is lawful and pertinent.

The clinic-optimum chosen by you a variant.

Address directly to doctor Zhivovu.

http: // www.andros.ru/