PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The any sanction varikotsele 3 stages???

01.09.2004, 19:30
?????, other words simply I do not find....

At the patient in the anamnesis (about 3 months ago) has arisen varikotsele at the left. The patient has immediately addressed to the urologist where it has been diagnosed danoe disease. The urologist recommended operation, in that communication or connection that veins were distinctly looked through and probed or palpated.

The patient otkazyvaetsja from operation..... Here nachinaetsja something not clear.....

In three months on repeated inspection at the urologist, last could not find out attributes varikotsele in general.

On a question to explain in what has put, vrach except for as *quot; First time I see such in the practice!!! *quot; anything could not tell or say.

As a result the urologist with udevlennym a look has congratulated the patient and has sent it or him home.

Whether poddaetsja this case to an explanation from the point of view of sensible modern medetsiny???

Meanwhile at the patient the most part of others simtomov not concerning to urology was saved....

See more detailed sdes:

http: // forums./showthread.php? p=158391*post158391

Yours faithfully,

legal
?????, other words simply I do not find....

At the patient in the anamnesis (about 3 months ago) has arisen varikotsele at the left. The patient has immediately addressed to the urologist where it has been diagnosed danoe disease. The urologist recommended operation, in that communication or connection that veins were distinctly looked through and probed or palpated.

The patient otkazyvaetsja from operation..... Here nachinaetsja something not clear.....

In three months on repeated inspection at the urologist, last could not find out attributes varikotsele in general.

On a question to explain in what has put, vrach except for as *quot; First time I see such in the practice!!! *quot; anything could not tell or say.

As a result the urologist with udevlennym a look has congratulated the patient and has sent it or him home.

Whether poddaetsja this case to an explanation from the point of view of sensible modern medetsiny???

Meanwhile at the patient the most part of others simtomov not concerning to urology was saved....

See more detailed sdes:

http: // forums./showthread.php? p=158391*post158391

Yours faithfully,

All speaks simply. It most likely was not varikotsele and you cite doubtful data.

m0rf
You for whom accept me???:eek:

To lay out skan the first and second conclusion?:cool:

It not a question.... Simply laziness to go to comrade skanit but if the question is so categorical certainly I shall make it.

Also I can name a surname and a place of job of the doctor-urologist which has made danoe the conclusion, and also the senior lecturer 1 a urology department of city with which this conclusion has confirmed.

And what is it then, if varikotsele? You can name still any diseases which can be confused with varikotsele?:eek::confused:

It can you (as voobshchem and) have no a trustworthy information???

Give without insults.

I am simple so interest for the sake of here did not write, did not spend to an owl time and would not try to find out in what actually have put.

Yours faithfully,

TSA
I quite seriously speak you, nezrja I have placed the basic report in *quot; Interesting clinical ??O?a?*quot;.

I have not come to prove here any theory or the point of view-th have come behind advice or council and reasons of experts on danomu to a question.

I have written here for the reason, that on najdenym by me to data of any treatment except for surgical at present is not developed.

And a case of spontaneous disappearance or eradication also are not described.

The only thing, that to me was possible to find so it that in some cases hlamidijnaja an infection soprovazhdaetsja varikotsele and at a part of patients (not at all!) at successful therapy of chlamydias razreshaetsja a question with varikotsele.

However process of occurrence varikotsele at hlamidijnoj infections is described nebyl.

That he probably has inflammatoryly- har-O was specified only.

But in danom a case hlamidijnaja the infection at the patient is excluded.....:confused:

Probably you or other members of a forum will have any reasons on danomu to a question, since the manifestation of all described (see the link above) diseases has begun with a prostatitis and varikotsele.

Yours faithfully,

Elissa
... Any treatment except for surgical at present it is not developed.

And a case of spontaneous disappearance or eradication also are not described. [/I]

Vy pravy v tom, chto net lecheniya krome khirurgicheskogo (jest ' eschjo rentgeno-khirurgicheskoye, no eto chastnosti). Odnako, dolzhen zametit ', chto varicocele ne poyavlyajetsya samo soboyu v 20-letnem vozraste (takoje mozhet byt ' pri opukholyakh, no my poka ostavim etot sluchaj). Vy opisyvayete nekij vospalitel'nyj protsess (navernoye i lecheniye kakoje to provodilos'?) na fone kotorogo vsjo i bylo obnaruzheno. Logichno predpolozhit ', chto imelo mesto zatrudnenije venoznogo ottoka na urovne aorto-mezenterial'nogo *quot; pintseta*quot;, kotoroje moglo byt ' vyzvano i extravazal'nymy prichinami: naprimer sdavleniem ust'ja jaichkovoj veny vospalyonnym limphouzlom (ochen ' dazhe verojatno).

IMHO, bol'noj nuzhdajetsja v doobsledovanii. Ya by ego otpravil na KT i *quot; narezal*quot; by s osobym pristrastijem urovni Th9 - S4.

Voobsche to, po mojemu mneniju, takoje *quot; persistirujuscheje*quot; varicocele simptom krajne neprijatnyj i trebujet osobennogo vnimanija.

Lelik
Vy pravy v tom, chto net lecheniya krome khirurgicheskogo (jest ' eschjo rentgeno-khirurgicheskoye, no eto chastnosti). Odnako, dolzhen zametit ', chto varicocele ne poyavlyajetsya samo soboyu v 20-letnem vozraste (takoje mozhet byt ' pri opukholyakh, no my poka ostavim etot sluchaj). Vy opisyvayete nekij vospalitel'nyj protsess (navernoye i lecheniye kakoje to provodilos'?) na fone kotorogo vsjo i bylo obnaruzheno. Logichno predpolozhit ', chto imelo mesto zatrudnenije venoznogo ottoka na urovne aorto-mezenterial'nogo *quot; pintseta*quot;, kotoroje moglo byt ' vyzvano i extravazal'nymy prichinami: naprimer sdavleniem ust'ja jaichkovoj veny vospalyonnym limphouzlom (ochen ' dazhe verojatno).

IMHO, bol'noj nuzhdajetsja v doobsledovanii. Ya by ego otpravil na KT i *quot; narezal*quot; by s osobym pristrastijem urovni Th9 - S4.

Voobsche to, po mojemu mneniju, takoje *quot; persistirujuscheje*quot; varicocele simptom krajne neprijatnyj i trebujet osobennogo vnimanija.

Dear. That stirs or prevents to you, being in Moscow to write Russian, using Russian keyboard.

The technology allows to make it even using virtual.

At the big monetary difficulty, I promise to support for purchase multilingual.:eek:

Julia Litvinenko
I quite seriously speak you, nezrja I have placed the basic report in *quot; Interesting clinical ??O?a?*quot;.

I have not come to prove here any theory or the point of view-th have come behind advice or council and reasons of experts on danomu to a question.

I have written here for the reason, that on najdenym by me to data of any treatment except for surgical at present is not developed.

And a case of spontaneous disappearance or eradication also are not described.

The only thing, that to me was possible to find so it that in some cases hlamidijnaja an infection soprovazhdaetsja varikotsele and at a part of patients (not at all!) at successful therapy of chlamydias razreshaetsja a question with varikotsele.

However process of occurrence varikotsele at hlamidijnoj infections is described nebyl.

But in danom a case hlamidijnaja the infection at the patient is excluded.....:confused:

Probably you or other members of a forum will have any reasons on danomu to a question, since the manifestation of all described (see the link above) diseases has begun with a prostatitis and varikotsele.

Yours faithfully,

1- chlamydias in rest.

2- be indignant, and is BETTER DOCUMENTARY confirm the diagnosis varikotselle, established or installed primarily, and the document/objective/, testifying about *quot; ?a????N??oN???*quot;.

Bosadu
1- chlamydias in rest.

2- be indignant, and is BETTER DOCUMENTARY confirm the diagnosis varikotselle, established or installed primarily, and the document/objective/, testifying about *quot; ?a????N??oN???*quot;.

And I, zmette, chlamydias and not terariziroval:).

The document in which black (or dark blue) on belommu it is written that varikotsele samolikvidirovalos is not present... Yes it and is clear.

You would write out such bamazhku?:cool:

Simply there are 2 conclusions at udnogo and togozhe urolga in 3-4 months.

In one reference on operas. A table with varikotsele and a prostatitis, and in the second only a prostatitis, and about varikotsele nothing is told or said tk.k it or him on as of that moment nebylo.

Further the patient has gone on operation on liquidation of a phimosis, one more thorough survey by the senior lecturer from faculty of urology which too has not confirmed presence varikotsele at the patient there was clear.

Otskanit the conclusions I can in the extremity or end slejdushchej weeks.

Yours faithfully,

Radiant
And I, zmette, chlamydias and not terariziroval:).

The document in which black (or dark blue) on belommu it is written that varikotsele samolikvidirovalos is not present... Yes it and is clear.

You would write out such bamazhku?:cool:

Simply there are 2 conclusions at udnogo and togozhe urolga in 3-4 months.

In one reference on operas. A table with varikotsele and a prostatitis, and in the second only a prostatitis, and about varikotsele nothing is told or said tk.k it or him on as of that moment nebylo.

Further the patient has gone on operation on liquidation of a phimosis, one more thorough survey by the senior lecturer from faculty of urology which too has not confirmed presence varikotsele at the patient there was clear.

Otskanit the conclusions I can in the extremity or end slejdushchej weeks.

Yours faithfully,

The urologist could be mistaken with the diagnosis, that, unfortunately, happens in practice of our colleagues from the former USSR enough often. The conclusion of the doctor the document proving to something is not. It only expression of its or his opinion. The document in this case is US of a scrotum and a seed or spermatic funicle in rest and at a strain (the documentation of sign Valsalva), desirable with simultaneous dopplerografiej, at the first visit and when the doctor ascertained spontaneous disappearance or eradication of disease. Business in that. That as well as a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots, spontaneous disappearance or eradication varikotsele is simply impossible. At the patient could be, for example, diferentit (an inflammation of a seed or spermatic funicle), etc.

nasko
The urologist could be mistaken with the diagnosis, that, unfortunately, happens in practice of our colleagues from the former USSR enough often. The conclusion of the doctor the document proving to something is not. It only expression of its or his opinion. The document in this case is US of a scrotum and a seed or spermatic funicle in rest and at a strain (the documentation of sign Valsalva), desirable with simultaneous dopplerografiej, at the first visit and when the doctor ascertained spontaneous disappearance or eradication of disease. Business in that. That as well as a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots, spontaneous disappearance or eradication varikotsele is simply impossible. At the patient could be, for example, diferentit (an inflammation of a seed or spermatic funicle), etc.

I am sorry, but varikotsele 3 stages to confuse with something or something else extremely difficultly.... It is necessary to be likely not vrachem, and the woodcutter that so to get in prosak.

Except for that I too had an opportunity to behold this patient and completely agree with conclusions of comrades of urologists.

It was 100 % varikotsele.

US of a scrotum and seed or spermatic funicle with simultaneous dopplerografiej it was not spent in a kind of that, what is it was 1 visit of the patient. The given researches it was planned to spend before operation and after the patient soorentiruetsja with time and type of operation.

The patient in turn has refused operation and has come on repeated inspection only after disappearance or eradication of displays.

Except for varikotsele for the patient also diagnosed varices of the bottom extremity in a stage of indemnification during the same period.

The PATIENT marked or celebrated complaints specifying on the general or common malfunctions with krovobrashcheniem, except for that marked or celebrated very fast thrombosing of veins after a fence of a blood (repeatedly), on kualogramme depression of a fibrinogen (1,7), nezn was observed. uvelenie recalcifications (130) and trombinovogo (19) times.

Here a post of the originator proishestvija:

http: // www.urology.com.ua/modules.php? name=Forums*amp; file=viewtopic*amp; p=2608*2608

Yours faithfully,

Aleksa
I am sorry, but varikotsele 3 stages to confuse with something or something else extremely difficultly.... It is necessary to be likely not vrachem, and the woodcutter that so to get in prosak.

Except for that I too had an opportunity to behold this patient and completely agree with conclusions of comrades of urologists.

It was 100 % varikotsele.

US of a scrotum and seed or spermatic funicle with simultaneous dopplerografiej it was not spent in a kind of that, what is it was 1 visit of the patient. The given researches it was planned to spend before operation and after the patient soorentiruetsja with time and type of operation.

The patient in turn has refused operation and has come on repeated inspection only after disappearance or eradication of displays.

Except for varikotsele for the patient also diagnosed varices of the bottom extremity in a stage of indemnification during the same period.

The PATIENT marked or celebrated complaints specifying on the general or common malfunctions with krovobrashcheniem, except for that marked or celebrated very fast thrombosing of veins after a fence of a blood (repeatedly), on kualogramme depression of a fibrinogen (1,7), nezn was observed. uvelenie recalcifications (130) and trombinovogo (19) times.

Here a post of the originator proishestvija:

http: // www.urology.com.ua/modules.php? name=Forums*amp; file=viewtopic*amp; p=2608*2608

Yours faithfully,

The facts in the form of US or are not present an angiography, means also conversation are not present. On qualities of our doctors, including urologists we shall not argue. And the most competent can be mistaken. Simply such cases are not described in scientific medicine. And that it or him podtaerdit, the facts, instead of your emotions are necessary.

Irina-giv
Allow vshtypatsja to the anaesthesiologist, pliz. What for to this patient tests for coagulation? Because of *quot; ?N?an*quot; with a circulation?

JAnik
Allow vshtypatsja to the anaesthesiologist, pliz. What for to this patient tests for coagulation? Because of *quot; ?N?an*quot; with a circulation?

Tests for coagulation have been spent under the insisting of the patient and the rheumatologist (later).

The patient suspected trombogemorragichesky a syndrome or as he it names, under-no? a syndrome.

In something he has appeared the rights... As it is not strange...

With the rheumatologist did not communicate.

Yours faithfully,

NAV-NAV
Tests for coagulation have been spent under the insisting of the patient and the rheumatologist (later).

The patient suspected trombogemorragichesky a syndrome or as he it names, under-no? a syndrome.

In something he has appeared the rights... As it is not strange...

With the rheumatologist did not communicate.

Yours faithfully,

Syndrome DVS???? And what stage???