PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Citrom_2005
01.09.2004, 19:30
4 years ago passed or took place treatment in occasion of a urethritis and a colliculitis.

Treatment has ended with a course of cauterizations seed or spermatic bugorka nitrate silver then to me became even worse.

At me constant pains in the field of a perineum with exacerbations after the sexual certificate or act. Results mnogochisl. Inspections: that's all right

Infections, vospalenj, it is unique on uretroskopii - whitish

Back urethra. Nobody can make anything. (in everyone of a case those to itself addressed). Prompt please as it is possible for me pomch. Thanks.

Marina VM
01.09.2004, 19:30
4 years ago passed or took place treatment in occasion of a urethritis and a colliculitis.

Treatment has ended with a course of cauterizations seed or spermatic bugorka nitrate silver then to me became even worse.

At me constant pains in the field of a perineum with exacerbations after the sexual certificate or act. Results mnogochisl. Inspections: that's all right

Infections, vospalenj, it is unique on uretroskopii - whitish

Back urethra. Nobody can make anything. (in everyone of a case those to itself addressed). Prompt please as it is possible for me pomch. Thanks.

Such disease as *quot; ???O??O*quot; anywhere in the civilized world except for Russia and others *quot; ??u??*quot; urologists do not allocate (i.e. it or him is not present). To cauterize seed or spermatic bugorok nitrate silver it is unhealthy (a corrosive burn of a back urethra can cause or call series of unpleasant consequences). What to do or make? It is necessary to find the competent doctor who adheres to standards of diagnostics and the treatment, accepted in the civilized world.