PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why there is a phimosis? What reasons of its or his development?

ilya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Phimosis - - narrowing of an external aperture of a prepuce. It is necessary to remember, that the phimosis happens congenital and got. Congenital narrowing of a prepuce is observed at the majority of newborns as the physiological phenomenon till 3 years. Within the first 3 years of a life there is an expansion of a preputial aperture, the physiological phimosis passes or takes place spontaneously and does not require additional correction. The physiological phimosis has all the same complications, as a phimosis usual, got.

Why there is a phimosis?

What reasons of its or his development?

The got phimosis can be generated under influence of various factors:

The inflammation of a prepuce and balanuses (balanoposthitis) can lead to an edema of a prepuce and time or temporary decrease of diameter of its or her external aperture.

The mechanical trauma can lead to formation of a cicatrical tissue (not capable to be stretched or be dragged out) to a prepuce.

At children's age during active body height of a head and a prepuce there can be a time or temporary or constant disharmony of diameter of a head and an external aperture of a prepuce.

Failure of a connecting tissue in an organism that has genetic predisposition.

Synechias - solderings between a balanus and a prepuce interfere with remission of a balanus, are a variant of norm or rate at children till 3th years. Very much often under a cuticle physiological greasing or a smegma curdled mass which is a good nutrient medium or medium for microorganisms is appeared through is and often serves as the reason of inflammatory processes of a balanitis and a balanoposthitis. The synechia is recommended to plant.

Displays and signs of a phimosis.

Narrowing a prepuce is defined or determined, and it is impossible to nake or expose a balanus, due to formation of a cicatrical phimosis.

Sometimes children have morbidity, a dyscomfort at an emiction, under a pressure of urine is inflated or fanned *quot; ?aO?*quot; on the extremity or end of a sexual member. Happens, that it is difficult to kid to be wetted, it is necessary to make an effort. Thus urine is allocated with a thin trickle.

The hypertrophic phimosis, the given disease is characterized by a superfluous prepuce, its or her thickening and loss of an elastance that complicates full deducing or removing a balanus.

In what danger of a phimosis?

At a phimosis often there is a balanoposthitis.

At very narrow aperture of a prepuce the infringement of a balanus - a paraphimosis is possible or probable.

The phimosis complicates an emiction therefore pressure in urinary ways raises or increases. And it, in turn, can lead to such serious diseases, as a pyelonephritis and a hydronephrosis.

Constant natuzhivanie increases or enlarges pressure and in an abdominal cavity because of what there can be a hernia or a prolapse of the rectum.

Treatment of a phimosis

As a rule, treatment of a phimosis is reduced

To a circumcision

To separation of solderings between a balanus and a prepuce. It is spent under the general or common narcosis or without anesthesia (*quot; on ???O*quot;). The child receives a psychological trauma after this operation and often there is a relapse of a phimosis.

To corticosteroid therapy. Regular and frequent use of corticosteroid ointments slightly increases or enlarges an elastance of a tissue of a prepuce therefore she can be stretched or dragged out, thus, by a balanus and a prepuce a degree of disease decreases. However in practice even from multimonthly application of corticosteroid ointments it is not observed any effect more often. As a whole it is necessary to recognize this method of treatment of a phimosis ineffective, and to recommend it or him to application it is not necessary.

Method of treatment which is used by me

It is necessary to note, that each child demands an individual approach, without dependence from its or his age.

At presence of synechias I separate solderings under local anesthesia with use of special medicinal preparations which provide full convalescence of the child without a psychological trauma and without the general or common narcosis.

In some cases it is impossible to avoid operative treatment (a circumcision of a prepuce).

My method of a circumcision.

Best of old and new techniques sobljudeny in my technics or technical equipment of operation. I use a special clamp which provides minimal travmatizatsiju tissues of a prepuce and thus there is no risk of damage of a balanus. The circumcision is made by the special electrodevice, he provides a full hemostasis (a stopping of a bleeding) and simultaneously connects or bridges leaves of a prepuce. Thus, operation is made bloodlessly, the good cosmetic effect is reached or achieved without complications.

Valera-V
Phimosis - - narrowing of an external aperture of a prepuce. It is necessary to remember, that the phimosis happens congenital and got. Congenital narrowing of a prepuce is observed at the majority of newborns as the physiological phenomenon till 3 years. Within the first 3 years of a life there is an expansion of a preputial aperture, the physiological phimosis passes or takes place spontaneously and does not require additional correction. The physiological phimosis has all the same complications, as a phimosis usual, got.

Why there is a phimosis?

What reasons of its or his development?

The got phimosis can be generated under influence of various factors:

The inflammation of a prepuce and balanuses (balanoposthitis) can lead to an edema of a prepuce and time or temporary decrease of diameter of its or her external aperture.

The mechanical trauma can lead to formation of a cicatrical tissue (not capable to be stretched or be dragged out) to a prepuce.

At children's age during active body height of a head and a prepuce there can be a time or temporary or constant disharmony of diameter of a head and an external aperture of a prepuce.

Failure of a connecting tissue in an organism that has genetic predisposition.

Synechias - solderings between a balanus and a prepuce interfere with remission of a balanus, are a variant of norm or rate at children till 3th years. Very much often under a cuticle physiological greasing or a smegma curdled mass which is a good nutrient medium or medium for microorganisms is appeared through is and often serves as the reason of inflammatory processes of a balanitis and a balanoposthitis. The synechia is recommended to plant.

Displays and signs of a phimosis.

Narrowing a prepuce is defined or determined, and it is impossible to nake or expose a balanus, due to formation of a cicatrical phimosis.

Sometimes children have morbidity, a dyscomfort at an emiction, under a pressure of urine is inflated or fanned *quot; ?aO?*quot; on the extremity or end of a sexual member. Happens, that it is difficult to kid to be wetted, it is necessary to make an effort. Thus urine is allocated with a thin trickle.

The hypertrophic phimosis, the given disease is characterized by a superfluous prepuce, its or her thickening and loss of an elastance that complicates full deducing or removing a balanus.

In what danger of a phimosis?

At a phimosis often there is a balanoposthitis.

At very narrow aperture of a prepuce the infringement of a balanus - a paraphimosis is possible or probable.

The phimosis complicates an emiction therefore pressure in urinary ways raises or increases. And it, in turn, can lead to such serious diseases, as a pyelonephritis and a hydronephrosis.

Constant natuzhivanie increases or enlarges pressure and in an abdominal cavity because of what there can be a hernia or a prolapse of the rectum.

Treatment of a phimosis

As a rule, treatment of a phimosis is reduced

To a circumcision

To separation of solderings between a balanus and a prepuce. It is spent under the general or common narcosis or without anesthesia (*quot; on ???O*quot;). The child receives a psychological trauma after this operation and often there is a relapse of a phimosis.

To corticosteroid therapy. Regular and frequent use of corticosteroid ointments slightly increases or enlarges an elastance of a tissue of a prepuce therefore she can be stretched or dragged out, thus, by a balanus and a prepuce a degree of disease decreases. However in practice even from multimonthly application of corticosteroid ointments it is not observed any effect more often. As a whole it is necessary to recognize this method of treatment of a phimosis ineffective, and to recommend it or him to application it is not necessary.

Method of treatment which is used by me

It is necessary to note, that each child demands an individual approach, without dependence from its or his age.

At presence of synechias I separate solderings under local anesthesia with use of special medicinal preparations which provide full convalescence of the child without a psychological trauma and without the general or common narcosis.

In some cases it is impossible to avoid operative treatment (a circumcision of a prepuce).

My method of a circumcision.

Best of old and new techniques sobljudeny in my technics or technical equipment of operation. I use a special clamp which provides minimal travmatizatsiju tissues of a prepuce and thus there is no risk of damage of a balanus. The circumcision is made by the special electrodevice, he provides a full hemostasis (a stopping of a bleeding) and simultaneously connects or bridges leaves of a prepuce. Thus, operation is made bloodlessly, the good cosmetic effect is reached or achieved without complications.

The colleague, you have forgotten about sclerosing lichenins as the reason of a phimosis (the truth at adult men, well you have started talking time about a phimosis in general...). And you did not try to do or make tsirkumtsiziju by technics or technical equipment of two cuts or sections? And more, I am compelled or forced to warn you. It is not necessary to use a forum for self-advertisement (and you obviously try to do or make it). If I shall notice it, your reports of self-advertising character will leave. Thanks for comprehension.

Serzhio

You could see in an expert or a practice such cases connected with a phimosis, the colleague?:)

leon1934
You could see in an expert or a practice such cases connected with a phimosis, the colleague?:)

The dear colleague!

In my practice met combinations of a phimosis to other pathologies, in particular, a hernia and others much. BUT, to consider or count and connect occurrence of a hernia, as consequence or investigation of a phimosis is impossible!! Though, rising of intraabdominal pressure at natuzhivanii, delicacy aponevroza in aggregate are contributing factors for development of a hernia.:)

Ukrainian
Colleagues, it would be desirable to hear your opinion on treatment of a phimosis without the operation, published on a site www.fimoz.ru. Thanks!

Yuna
Colleagues, it would be desirable to hear your opinion on treatment of a phimosis without the operation, published on a site www.fimoz.ru. Thanks!

The dear colleague,

Having looked or seen closely or attentively this site, remains a deep regret as it is easily possible to deceive people.

I write to you some or a little bit comment on the photos presented by gallery.

If to look at photos of patients:

The patient, 24 years, 26 years - a cicatrical phimosis., 11 years, a cicatrical phimosis, really, are available cicatrical changes of a prepuce which demand only surgical treatment and, therefore, in gallery photos after treatment are not presented.

Photo of the patient With, 28 years. As those, the phimosis at the given patient is not present.

Are available sinehialnye adnations of a prepuce. Separation of synechias and obvedenie balanuses (it is natural, without a surgical intervention), that to us has been made and shown in photos after treatment.

Interesting observation, the Patient About, 21 years; And, 23 years, in photos before treatment at them a head "naked", accordingly at them are not present a phimosis. That the concept a cicatrical phimosis for the founder of the given site means!!!????

Interesting observation in the guest book.

19.02.2005 19:172005-02-19 19:17:47

Mitja [/I]

Hello, Sergey Nikolaevich! To Me 11 years and I already treated at you a cicatrical phimosis. But the head has ceased to open. For what reason it can be? What will you advise me?

There are many questions to the founder of the given site.

I wish to note still time 1, local application of corticosteroid ointment slightly increases or enlarges an elastance of a tissue of a prepuce therefore she can be stretched or dragged out, thus, by a balanus and a prepuce a degree of disease decreases. However in practice even from multimonthly application of corticosteroid ointments it is not observed any effect more often. As a whole it is necessary to recognize this method of treatment of a phimosis ineffective, and to recommend it or him to application it is not necessary.

2. Remission of a head of a prepuce without a surgical intervention can be spent, if there are no rasping cicatrical changes of a prepuce.

More in detail you can look or see on a site

http: // www.androlog-urolog.ru

Morka
Yes, application of ointments with nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations and glucocorticoids is valid can give some effect at long (till 6 months) application and mainly at children till 3th years. In all other cases of a phimosis - the unique kind of treatment providing its or his liquidation and normal opening of a head of a penis is operation.