PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Circumcision (tsirkumtsizija) History from a life

Koko
01.09.2004, 19:30
For the information or inquiry: to me 23 years, the programmer. In medicine I understand no more, than ballet:)

So, somewhere about two years ago, at the first visiting the venereologist for the first time has learned or has found out, that I have a serious problem and the name to her a phimosis. Began to be interested in this illness or disease, has rummaged huge quantity or amount of sites on the given subjects, but the pavor before a scalpel prevailed of necessity to perform operation. Though necessity as those I did not see also a dyscomfort did not observe, up to those while again not *quot; ?ano???n*quot; to the venereologist. And again me have asked, why I do not do or make operation. As have let know, that the phimosis increases or enlarges risk of infection of a HIV-infections. But this fact also has not pushed me on such step, however ideas and any more did not release or let off doubt. And here about two months ago I again "have pleased" doctors with the visit, the young doctor could taki explain to me simplicity of operation intelligibly. Having passed or having taken place course of treatment from ZPPP. I have started to collect the information. It has appeared, that in a local out-patient department, it is out-patient, under a local anesthesia, to me will spend this simple operation. Has passed or Has taken place couple of days, I have handed over necessary analyses. The urologist has once again discussed with me this question and though he did not deny, that with a phimosis it is possible to live without special problems but that is surprising, to persuade me to go on this step did not become. I have declared him, that to me it is terrible. On what he has responded: *quot; If you will be terrible also will feel badly - do not go, remember you always you can Oa?aOy?n*quot;. Directly as in a telecast:) there Was such feeling, that he not absolutely wanted it or this. He also has informed me, that operation will be spent by skilled or experienced surgeon Alexander Ivanovich. Visit have appointed or nominated for today in 8.15 mornings.

At night I have once again studied forums and various clauses or articles about a circumcision, from was similar, what I prepare for examination, whether and actually I wished to understand it is necessary for really me? Opinions everywhere missed, and I and have not found the unequivocal answer. About four nights has switched off a computer and has laid down to have a sleep though pair chasikov, but ideas on forthcoming action all did not release or let off me. In a head all has mixed: a blood, a scalpel, an operating table, my idiotic situation (I lay naked, and there in fact except for the surgeon there will be also girls-sisters), the feeling of pavor did not leave or abandon me still because anesthesia will be local, instead of the general or common, that is I shall hear all this, and can and see... The episode from the childhood when boys wrote was suddenly recollected and bared thus a head, and naturally it or this it was impossible to me, then sneers in my party or side followed... It was recollected also as I tested an awful dyscomfort and confusion, when in the beginning of the sexual life, one girl, more skilled or experienced, than I, with a smile on the face have exclaimed *quot; About, and it still that such? First time I see:D *quot;... In general, thought above all it or this and from it or this could not fall asleep even more, and to time remains very little. And provorochalsja, not having closed eyes, yet has not rung out an alarm clock. There were, moods any, has gone to wash and has recollected, that the doctor has told or said on the eve... Has a little calmed down, has thought while I shall go there, once again I shall weigh all pro and contra and then I shall give myself the final answer. On road to an out-patient department, for some reason ideas on forthcoming operation have left or abandoned me, looking on the snow-white veil which has covered for night my city, on the somnolent children who are hurrying up in school, on domestic zhuchku, unjustly barked in the pleasure, and having sighed a full breast of fresh air, I have not noticed, how it has appeared before a door of a surgical cabinet or study. Through a pause there was Alexander Ivanovich and has asked: Well, it is ready? , on what I have resolutely and firmly responded "Yes". I have understood, that if I shall not perform operation ideas on it or this and will not leave me alone, have tried though a few or a little;little bit to suppress in myself pavor and have crossed a threshold of a cabinet or study. The nurse nemedlja has suggested me to be undressed and has invited to an operating table. Here he, such cold and insensible, has thought I, and during this moment the fine shiver has run on my body. Looking at blinding light of a projector, the image "malicious" Mojdodyra was for some reason presented me, thirsting me to punish, that, undoubtedly, has caused or called a smile on my face:) I have laid down on a table, having pulled together with myself cowards. Alexander Ivanovich and its or his assistants have started to be prepared slowly for process tsirkumtsizii. The scalpel, syringe, alcohol, clamp - reached from lips of the doctor, all in accuracy as this sleepless night the pavor started to tickle to me nerves, during this moment to me something have sprinkled a little on a member then the strong burning sensation has begun, then have made some anesthetizing nyxes. Process has begun. It was strange thought to me why I feel how they process all alcohol and how painless procedure? Through a pause all has grown dumb I heard, how Alexander Ivanovich skilfully bosss the instruments. Sounds as cut an alive flesh have entered me into a small panic, on a forehead sweat acted, fists were compressed, I felt the intense body up to ends of fingers of legs or foots. Tried to not look there though opportunities was enough: on a wall on a tile their reflection was visible, on glasses of a projector their displays also flashed, it would be desirable to close eyes, but then the picture was represented as in reality. Awfully, I for the first time did not know where to put the view a situation complicated precise audibility of all event it is necessary to give due to Alexander Ivanovichu, he all time tried to keep up the conversation with me, that naturally calmed or abirritated me.

After a while, I have already started to reflect about itself, how much have passed or have taken place time and how much interestingly still remain. Certainly, zhutkost pictures from time to time added short-term morbid sensations at which it was necessary to compress strong a teeth and consensually to peep, on what the doctor immediately reacted. It would be desirable to prove to be the man, and to suffer a pain, but during this moment to make so it was very difficult, in fact you have seized by "heart" of man's advantage, and to go through its or his loss for any normal men worse morses "Thread", - the doctor to the sister has suddenly said. With these words I have understood, that the ending is close, but I yet did not know, that for me waits. It appears, for all procedure which last about 40 minutes the most morbid sensations were at suturation. Probably action of nyxes lost force, and I felt a needle and its or her each piercing. It was morbid enough, but nevertheless is tolerant the general or common pain in the field of an inguen was gradually shown. After a while the doctor has declared or announced the ending.

Now I could sigh easy, on my face there was a smile, I have immediately jumped from a table and have started to put on. All. My excruciatings have ended. More I will be not not tormented with ideas on this illness. Has come to begin time a new life! Having thanked Alexander Ivanovicha, slightly limping, I have rushed off home happy or enough and happy. Certainly, still it is necessary to pass or take place a stage of an aftertreatment, but the most excruciating and long part of a way was already behind. I am glad, that have found forces to overcome in myself this pavor and was solved on operation. Now, later some hours, too seem to me, that the given procedure not such and terrible to what she to me was represented earlier. I hope for the prompt convalescence, and with impatience I wait that day when I again shall plunge into the world of pleasure and love:)

Given clause or article, I address first of all to all those who has collided or faced with pavor as I, instead of with a choice for - everyone will make a choice for itself(himself), and here "pavor" he in a greater measure in words, than in practice. To overcome pavor - business of the present of the man!

For doctors: I have photos of that phimosis if whom will interest - can send.

If someone had any questions, is ready to respond to them here or by mail morrr2001@mail.ru.

Yours faithfully,

Michael 20/04/2005

mariva
01.09.2004, 19:30
That the phimosis increases or enlarges risk of infection of a HIV-infections

Comically vesma.

That anesthesia will be local, instead of the general or common Oh, even to the adult, it is better, if anasteziolog *quot; n?a?a??O*quot;:p slightly. And in general, an applause for a workshop of m/and, to the surgeon.

As alternative circucisio - operation Rozera.