Просмотр полной версии : Question: gel for thickening PCH

IrinaF
01.09.2004, 19:30
Please, help or assist to understand.

On consultation to me have offered as alternative of ANY of operation on

To thickening PCH an injection of new French gel. Thus were promised

As luchshii (in comparison with operation) results, and absence

Collateral consequences. Meanwhile on the majority of sites it is a lot of

Critics or Criticisms of injections of such gels (as on selikonovoj to a basis and other). Sometimes affirms that officially at all do not do or make injections.

The new preparation is Perhaps, developed?

If yes, how he precisely is called?

budurada
Please, help or assist to understand.

On consultation to me have offered as alternative of ANY of operation on

To thickening PCH an injection of new French gel. Thus were promised

As luchshii (in comparison with operation) results, and absence

Collateral consequences. Meanwhile on the majority of sites it is a lot of

Critics or Criticisms of injections of such gels (as on selikonovoj to a basis and other). Sometimes affirms that officially at all do not do or make injections.

The new preparation is Perhaps, developed?

If yes, how he precisely is called?

It is a question of preparation G-VISC. To apply it or him IMHO rather early. He similar is not registered yet by Ministry of Health. A new preparation, to him no more than 1,5 years. The remote results of its or his introduction are not present. Nearby 2 mes back representative of firm did or made the report at conference *quot; Man's ?nOoyN*quot;. It was a question of several tens patients. On by-effects it was not informed. I hope, you have informed, that he operates or works not eternally - according to the manufacturer resolves through 4-5 mes, and in opinion authoritative scientific - no more than 3 months

ANTIBIOTIC
Thanks. To me have told or said, that resolves in 2 months on ~20 %, then the additional injection and it already for ever is spent. Whether there are such data?

Whether it is possible for them to expand a head even how at an erection and that then will be

At an erection?

For me at a choice still here that is important (at me a microphallus): like at operation by way of transplantation of a muscle of a back the length would a little increase or a little be enlarged also is so?

kuart
Thanks. To me have told or said, that resolves in 2 months on ~20 %, then the additional injection and it already for ever is spent. Whether there are such data?

Whether it is possible for them to expand a head even how at an erection and that then will be

At an erection?

For me at a choice still here that is important (at me a microphallus): like at operation by way of transplantation of a muscle of a back the length would a little increase or a little be enlarged also is so?

I do not own data about constant efekte after G-VISCa. Its or his structure includes a hyaluronic acid of mesh structure or frame which in an organism resolves. The sizes after introduction depend on quantity or amount of a preparation. The augmentation up to eregirovannogo statuses is possible or probable. How much or As far as it is long - here a question...

At me a question to you: and to endocrinologists you showed for finding-out of the reason of a microphallus?

At transplantation of a muscle thickness increases or is enlarged, the length can be increased in addition due to plasty of the copular apparatus.

pai
I do not own data about constant efekte after G-VISCa. Its or his structure includes a hyaluronic acid of mesh structure or frame which in an organism resolves. The sizes after introduction depend on quantity or amount of a preparation. The augmentation up to eregirovannogo statuses is possible or probable. How much or As far as it is long - here a question...

At me a question to you: and to endocrinologists you showed for finding-out of the reason of a microphallus?

At transplantation of a muscle thickness increases or is enlarged, the length can be increased in addition due to plasty of the copular apparatus.

Thanks for the answer.

To endocrinologists last time I addressed 27 years ago and at that time to me they have told or said only too many the general or common words.. In a status of an erection a member of 8 sm, in rest 4. Sejchashny age - 45. As I assume, to think of any medicamental methods of augmentation at this age ridiculously and on an erection while complaints was not present.

By the information on sites, like much more complex or difficult, but also more radical method of mobilization of cavernous bodies with change of points of bracing promises an increase of 2-4 sm - in the same way as

And rather more simple +.

Explain please, than nevertheless (at presence .-has visited already at 3 different andrologov the-decision that serious - all have confirmed - it is necessary to do or make) to be guided at a choice. Doctors, when speech

Comes about mob. Cavernous bodies from amendment of points of bracing screw up the face, but confirm - are ready... It is possible and is necessary. You will ask about ligamentotomii - too nod, but it is more encouraging.

I ask your pardon for a little bit angry tone, but it turns out what to choose methods, very different in everything, me most, and that to sense in my survey of sites, except for an educational program certainly. Without spets. I in fact all the same do not know education and I do not suspect about too much important and different. Even correctly to formulate a concrete question...

Nevertheless, can that prompt pro and contra *quot; mobilization. kav. Bodies *quot;. And that about this method on sites infy is less, than about the others. I shall be grateful and for the link...

Thanks.

genatka55
ASK, write to me on wolkow70@ab.ru

The microphallus is ready to share experience and the information on a subject.

Misha
Thanks for the answer.

Nevertheless, can that prompt pro and contra *quot; mobilization. kav. Bodies *quot;. And that about this method on sites infy is less, than about the others. I shall be grateful and for the link...

Thanks.

First I shall make a reservation, that I never was engaged in genital surgery.

Obviously one - ligamentotomija technically less complex or difficult operation, she if it is possible so to be expressed less invasive or aggressive (i.e., easier speaking, it it is less to cut).

Out of curiosity: and why have ripened on operation just now, later 27 years?

Lena
First I shall make a reservation, that I never was engaged in genital surgery.

Obviously one - ligamentotomija technically less complex or difficult operation, she if it is possible so to be expressed less invasive or aggressive (i.e., easier speaking, it it is less to cut).

Out of curiosity: and why have ripened on operation just now, later 27 years?

27 years ago them also did not do or make and then money, money, money...

Thanks for answers, the doctor.

Grechka
Dear Dr. Kovalik,

At all respect for you would ask to not give consultation of patients concerning, on which you own the information not to the full.

Dear patients!!! Introduction in a sexual member bezobolochechnyh gels of any structure is all over the world criminally-punishable meropritiem. It can cause or call and education of rasping cicatrixes - oleogrnulema and at intrakavernoznom introduction - erectile dysfunction. Do not spoil itself for God's sake! I operated many such unfortunate. Operations on augmentation of a sexual member unfortunately do not give stable results and till now concern to experimental. Read here (http: // www.andros.ru/ucure/dis_18_l.html).