PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of a prostate?

Nana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear colleagues! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on such question:

The young man, 32. On US the cyst of a prostate 2,5*2,5 in the left share is found out. At a puncture (under the control of US) it is received nearby 2 ml a light yellow liquid. The analysis: insignificant quantity or amount of leucocytes. In the anamnesis: orhofunikulektomija at the left (2002.) in occasion of a seminoma. Passed or took place a polychemotherapy, radial therapy. The cyst is found out at the next inspection in ODES. Has handed over PSA - 35 (general or common).

Question: the Cyst or mts? Whether rising PSA is possible or probable at the Seminoma as nonspecific reaction? What else inspection to spend?

kochta
The seminoma does not give metastasises in a prostate. And PSA did or made up to or after a puncture of a cyst? If it is possible publish US a picture of the given cyst. Whether the general or common analysis and crop was done or made to the patient wet? Whether there were at the patient of pains in a perineum, fervescences and cold fits?

andrey_123
The seminoma does not give metastasises in a prostate. And PSA did or made up to or after a puncture of a cyst? If it is possible publish US a picture of the given cyst. Whether the general or common analysis and crop was done or made to the patient wet? Whether there were at the patient of pains in a perineum, fervescences and cold fits?

PSA did or made up to a puncture. Have repeatedly made 16.09.2004 - still it is not ready. In the general or common analysis of urine, a blood, biochemistry of a blood of a pathology it is not revealed. Crop wet on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics - body height of microorganisms it is not revealed. All analyses up to a puncture. Pains, cold fits, temperatures were not.

To publish a picture of US I shall try next time.

16.09.2004 it is spent KT an abdominal cavity, retroperitoneal space, a small basin - pathologies it is not revealed.

The moon
PSA after a puncture - 32. Picture UZi I can not present - through the scanner it turns out badly, and other opportunity is not present.

And so, somebody, can explain - than rise PSA is caused or called in the patient with a cyst of a prostate?

The tramp
As you probably know, dear skorpio, PSA is not kantserospetsifichnym a marker, and organospetsifichnym. The augmentation of concentration in a blood of this fiber testifies to fabric damage of a prostate. I.e. it most likely at such age can be inflammatory process (the truth data cited by you speak against it or this). I would appoint or nominate to the patient a nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparation + an alpha-adrenoblocker to 1 month and then peremerjal PSA. Depression of the given parameter after antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy will be acknowledgement or confirmation of the inflammatory nature of its or his augmentation.

yurgent
I.e. it most likely at such age can be inflammatory process (the truth data cited by you speak against it or this). I would appoint or nominate to the patient a nonsteroid antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparation + an alpha-adrenoblocker to 1 month and then peremerjal PSA. Depression of the given parameter after antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy will be acknowledgement or confirmation of the inflammatory nature of its or his augmentation.

Thanks for advice or council. Antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy is spent already in current of two weeks, after the termination or ending I shall inform results. But, all is peer, excruciate doubts: In the anamnesis a seminoma and here still PSA it is raised or increased, the CANCER prostatic can, but at a biopsy is not found out?

Sunshine
Once again: *quot; As you probably know, dear skorpio, PSA is not kantserospetsifichnym a marker, and Oua??N?o???U?*quot;. In 32 years it practically is not real.