PDA

Просмотр полной версии : hr. A prostatitis

ZHendos
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

After detection of abdominal pains, the surgeon nothing has found, later weeks so 3, has decided to address to the urologist as there were rare or infrequent pains in the field of a back under ribs, has thought that that-from with kidneys can be. The urologist has appointed or nominated US of kidneys and a prostate, US has revealed nothing (a gland not uvelichine volume of the order 13 cube. See)? Kidneys channels of a vein are not increased, kontyru equal, concerning a prostate because of the developed layer of a fatty tissue it was recommended TRUZI, in an extract on which there was such inscription: *quot;... On border between a basal and average department of a gland parauretalno opredeljaetja a site raised or increased ehogennosti, consisting of individual fine hyperechoic includings or incorporations, without acoustic shadows (it is probable kaltsinaty). Ehostruktura parenhimyne it is changed. Nodal educations are not present. Conclusions Ehograficheskaja a picture of local changes of a parenchyma of a prostate (hr. prostati). *quot; Then has handed over a secret of a prostate on the analysis, results are those: Leucocytes 20-30 + still something is signed (has not disassembled handwriting of the laboratory assistant),

Macrophages 2-6

And more some parameters illegible handwriting for me:)

Course of treatment of 7 days has been appointed or nominated:

Doxycycline 2 2 times a day

Trichopolum on 1 tablet 3 times a day

Nistatinum on 0,5 three times a day.

And fizio a cabinet or study UHF.

Reception of tablets has finished, UHF 10 sessions are passed or taken place, any slaboboleznennye sensations in a stomach or belly are present, last days procedures have UHF appeared pains in a lumbar department of a back (as he seems to me imyshechnogo the plan).

Here if at me it is valid hr a prostatitis here is how it is long after reception of preparations and procedures discomfortable and painful sensations will proceed?

And pains in the field of a back it too the originator a prostatitis or to dig in any other area?

The repeated analysis of a secret I shall hand over in a week, and now would like to drive off in another -in on nedelku, here to that and these questions if it is a prostatitis and its or his such stages zagashenie (vylichit it or him as I understand it is impossible, only to remove or take off vospolitelnye processes probably) that basically on a trip prodlem to arise should not, and here if it is pains not fastened with a prostatitis here already I think a trip necessary to postpone.

My age of 25 years.

And on the bill be ill or sick a stomach or belly, happen also above a belly-button... It too a prostatitis the originator?

Thanks for answers.

Natasha. Bos
After detection of abdominal pains, the surgeon nothing has found, later weeks so 3, has decided to address to the urologist as there were rare or infrequent pains in the field of a back under ribs... On the bill be ill or sick a stomach or belly, happen also above a belly-button...

In my opinion, the described localization be ill or sick has the remote attitude or relation to signs of a prostatitis...

On border between a basal and average department of a gland parauretalno opredeljaetja a site raised or increased ehogennosti, consisting of individual fine hyperechoic includings or incorporations, without acoustic shadows (it is probable kaltsinaty). Ehostruktura parenhimyne it is changed. Nodal educations are not present. Conclusions Ehograficheskaja a picture of local changes of a parenchyma of a prostate (hr. prostati). *quot; Then has handed over a secret of a prostate on the analysis, results are those: Leucocytes 20-30 + still something is signed (has not disassembled handwriting of the laboratory assistant)

It is indirectly possible to assume, that changes in a prostate have arisen not yesterday: kaltsinaty (or sites of a fibrosis?) are formed long time...

The prostatitis most likely takes place to be, but whether your troubles here refer to it or him;them - it is not known. Quite probably, that a prostatitis here at anything.

Course of treatment of 7 days has been appointed or nominated:

Doxycycline 2 2 times a day

Trichopolum on 1 tablet 3 times a day

Nistatinum on 0,5 three times a day.

And fizio a cabinet or study UHF.

To treatment of the claim: 2 kaps h 2 times a day are more than at treatment of a lues, search, and on duration - 7 days obviously are not enough...

Trichopolum - what for, also it is not clear, at you Trichomonases did not find?

To diagnostics also questions: where results do-, postmassage assay?

And pains in the field of a back it too the originator a prostatitis or to dig in any other area?

Dorsodynias can potentially be and at radiculopathies, t. e. Consultation of the neuropathologist probably is required.

LANA subbotina
Thanks for the answer, the doctor.

Yes here and at me doubt to the diagnosis a prostatitis though pains also were in the bottom of a stomach or belly and ottdavalo in testicles, but all then inconveniences and above a belly-button in a stomach or belly have appeared, privalirovanno on the right, but at the left too, precisely localize places I can not. chyo at first I vdolbil to itself what is it an appendicitis (descended or went to the surgeon hernias not have not found out an appendicitis, the surgeon has told or said what is it from small fiz. Also that by itself through nedelku will pass or take place loads), but then pains to testicles to give have begun and was thought of other diagnosis with what has come to the urologist, and that with the urologist I have above described it.

The secret was taken only with 1 time, after TRUZI.

Accordingly massage of a prostate and a fence of a secret. (I so understand that mass a prostate and then squeezing out movements from it or her squeeze out a secret it and massage and a fence of a secret is meant? Or it only a fence of a secret?)

I already have accepted a course of tablets UHF have passed or have taken place in a week udu to hand over repeatedly secret. We shall look or see that will be.

And what admissible level of leucocytes in a secret at absence vospolitelnogo process? (and I prochyol in a branch at the previous patient he wrote that 30-40, and at me only 20-30). All leucocytes always are present at a blood a lymph and various secrets of animals (including person).

On the bill of Trichomonases - is not present would not find like, vervye I hear about it or this. I so understand purpose or appointment of Trichopolum - time is not known the originator of an inflammation that the course of antibiotics from all possible or probable viruses/microbes is appointed or nominated. Though on the analysis of a secret some inscriptions were nerazborchivm handwriting there can be there about them something and has been written, and can and not about them....

By the way speaking after at me with a stomach or belly problems have begun, at the girl later weeks 2 acute inflammation of ovaries happens, so she a saw in hospital as me the urologist has written out the same tablets, the truth of a doxycycline on 1 capsule 2 times a day, in difference from me. It too me spodviglo on the reference or manipulation to the urologist as I have thought that probably at us any general or common infection in kidneys and-or genitourinary system. The truth as oan laid in hospital to her did or made various analyses but like anything infectious would not find out. Basically at me probably too should not be then infections, jotas who knows it or him... To be typed or collected boldness to hand over the analysis of a blood from a vein... (as I am afraid of it or him, 10 times from a finger are better:))

axel
Here, second time the analysis of a secret yet did not take, after 7 day time receptions of antibiotics and 10 sessions UHF.

Now it is appointed or nominated:

1) Prostacori 0.005 (I so have understood it nyxes prostakor) 1 nyxis in current of 10 days

2) suppositories Indomethacinum f. BerlinHemi on 1 in current of 10 days.

These agents are how much effective? Whether they will damage or injure;hurt?

Ajrin
1) Prostacori 0.005 (I so have understood it nyxes prostakor) 1 nyxis in current of 10 days

Does not enter into any references on treatment HP.

And its or his history is in brief those: somewhere in the extremity or end 70 has appeared shchvejtsarsky *quot; EaoNO?*quot;. How much the delight and to hum was! All in the slightest degree patients HP from legs or foots got off in searches of Raveronum. Then with arrival of demonstrative medicine Swisses have curtailed or turned doubtful manufacture, and our pharmacists, having pretended to be *quot; ??a?ua??*quot;, with unperturbable expression of faces, have got skilled at to make analogues: prostatiten, prostakor, samprost...

Though till now about these preparations it is possible to hear approving responses from authoritative Russian urologists.

2) suppositories Indomethacinum f. BerlinHemi on 1 in current of 10 days.

There can be a sense.

GayveR
Thanks for the developed or unwrapped answer. I try while to be treated by it or this.

Like hardly it becomes better a status. BUT nyxes bolnjuchie... Miss longly and morbidly:)