PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stone in a kidney

Akula
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. Prompt please.

I had attacks of a pain, it has appeared that there was a stone, eventually he has left, in the size about 7 mm have told or said on uzi, and here it has appeared, that I in a left kidney have one more stone in the size about 4 mm. I have asked the urologist that with it or him to do or make, and he has responded that... Type do not awake valiantly....

That is to do or make nothing...

Whether will prompt, whether it is necessary to deduce or remove now it or him and how??? But me the doctor has told or said, that there will be same pains if he will go. Whether it is possible as painlessly it or him to deduce or remove or not???

pdimon
And this stone (its or his presence it is necessary to prove still) is visible on the roentgenogram? If he rentgennekontrastnyj, it or he can to try be dissolved citrate admixtures. If he rentgenkontrastnyj, it is necessary to know in what part of cavitary system of a kidney (lohanka, calyxes or calicles and what) he is.

anita123
Tell or Say, and in a usual out-patient department do or make the roentgenogram???

That is, I now should make rengenogramuu? And still what that it is necessary to do or make analyses?

madman
The Doctor is for the beginning necessary to you. And in a usual out-patient department they as a rule are not present.