PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Calcium + tinin = stones?

01.09.2004, 19:30
Heard, that the regular use in nutrition simultaneously frozen (because of a calcium) and tea (because of tinina) causes chemical reaction and promotes education of stones in kidneys.

Whether it is valid so? If yes how to avoid it or this? To wait, while one of products will not be digested?

Thanks.;-)

PreD@ToR
Heard, that the regular use in nutrition simultaneously frozen (because of a calcium) and tea (because of tinina) causes chemical reaction and promotes education of stones in kidneys

Whether it is valid so?

If yes how to avoid it or this? To wait, while one of products will not be digested?

Thanks.;-)

*quot; BECAUSE OF eCi?ue?*quot;/with the purpose of its or his updating in an organism/is better to use tvorog.tanin really contains and tea.

To what need to be a gourmet SIMULTANEOUSLY to use ice-cream + tea?!

Education of stones for THIS reason is improbable, and here for damage of an enamel of a teeth because of sharp change of temperature/let me will correct stomatologi/very much even possibly.

Traumo
It agree with colleague Polonsky.

LLIaJIyH
My mum washs down ice-cream exclusively with tea, *quot; that not a??nOy*quot;. If you would respond YES, I would have an additional argument, except for harm for an enamel to disaccustom it or her to it or this.;-)... Eh!

Lightning
My mum washs down ice-cream exclusively with tea, *quot; that not a??nOy*quot;. If you would respond YES, I would have an additional argument, except for harm for an enamel to disaccustom it or her to it or this.;-)... Eh!

Really argument to lose teeth MALO.Ved it oh how dearly or expensively to eliminate or erase;remove!?

Sam Paul
If you would respond YES, I would have an additional argument, except for harm for an enamel to disaccustom it or her to it or this.;-)... Eh!

Well tell or say to her, that we have responded *quot; na*quot;.:)

qplayer.ru
Heard, that the regular use in nutrition simultaneously frozen (because of a calcium) and tea (because of tinina) causes chemical reaction and promotes education of stones in kidneys.

Whether it is valid so? If yes how to avoid it or this? To wait, while one of products will not be digested?

Thanks.;-)

The dear mistress!

I agree skollegami, that the simultaneous use of tea and ice-cream is not the reason of education of stones. If you wish to know about it or this more come on our site www.kidneystones.narod.ru

There there is a questionnaire for calculation *quot; whether Enter into group of risk on urolithic i?N???*quot;. It means, that using the questionnaire it is possible to calculate practically threaten you stones in kidneys or not. Moscow concerns to endemichnomu to district, therefore put itself 4 points at rasschete on this item or point of the questionnaire.

In the same place it is possible to read through, that is good and that it is bad to eat depending on a chemical compound of a stone for at whom stones were or is.

Yours faithfully! Natalia Vasilevna

Somebody
There are such people who persistently wait while will burst a thunder.:) all thanks!