PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hematuria

taniap
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

To me 24 years, the anamnesis-chronic a genyantritis, a frontal sinusitis, croupous nizhnedolevaja a pneumonia-2000, frequent migraines, the rest on a trifle,

In March of the last year at me on a background of full health and hyperloads on job the two-day episode of pink urine was marked or celebrated. Other complaints, except for an asthenia (logical), was not. In analyses wet erythrocytes on all field, fiber there are not enough (0,6), other deviations or rejections was not. A hepatitis, vich, rw, -abs

sistemnost have excluded, uzi-norm or rate

Two mestsa sat at home in a scarf and socks, different schemes or plans antibiotikov-without effect. In the summer a saw kanefron, analyses hardly became better for a short while

For a year which has last almost of edemas was not, pressure a move--105/75, min 75/45.

Help or Assist please

Thanks huge

Ruslan
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

To me 24 years, the anamnesis-chronic a genyantritis, a frontal sinusitis, croupous nizhnedolevaja a pneumonia-2000, frequent migraines, the rest on a trifle,

In March of the last year at me on a background of full health and hyperloads on job the two-day episode of pink urine was marked or celebrated. Other complaints, except for an asthenia (logical), was not. In analyses wet erythrocytes on all field, fiber there are not enough (0,6), other deviations or rejections was not. A hepatitis, vich, rw, -abs

sistemnost have excluded, uzi-norm or rate

Two mestsa sat at home in a scarf and socks, different schemes or plans antibiotikov-without effect. In the summer a saw kanefron, analyses hardly became better for a short while

For a year which has last almost of edemas was not, pressure a move--105/75, min 75/45.

Help or Assist please

Thanks huge

You need to pass or take place full urological inspection, including US of kidneys, a bladder, cystoscopy (http: // www.andros.ru/udm/cystoscopy.html), the general or common analysis, crop and tsitologich. Research wet, etc. First of all it is necessary to exclude malignant tumours of urinary system and a urolithiasis, an infection of urinary ways.