PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Immunotherapy in onkourologii

natalia_17
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear colleagues and visitors of a forum!

For last decades many efforts are undertaken on sovershestvovaniju therapies onkozabolevany with the purpose of improvement of survival rate of oncologic patients and improvements of quality of their life. To the full it concerns to therapy of a cancer of a kidney (a nephrocellular carcinoma).

In my opinion, the immunotherapy for these years became the gold standard in therapy of the widespread and metastatic forms of this onkopatologii. Thus, its or her efficiency is proved both in a monovariant, and in a combination to other methods (for example surgical - tsitoreduktinye to operation).

I shall be glad to discuss with you this subject.

GalaT
Now among immunologists preparation Ronkolejkin is activly untwisted. The preparation works at a hepatitis With and some other infections, about an oncology itself did not hear. However firm *quot; u?ONO*quot; on the site writes and about an oncology.

Lada
How much or As far as I know, the confirmed cases of spontaneous regress of a tumour at a cancer of a kidney, with marked or celebrated augmentation in a peripheric blood of cytolytic O-lymphocytes, promoted active development of an immunotherapy. Especially in view of, that the nephrocellular carcinoma is usually tolerant to a chemotherapy.

And, now believe, that there are more than prospects on an immunotherapy at a cancer of a kidney, svjazanny not with -2 or ??o, and with transplantation stvolovyh cells.

motilda
To my deep regret, an immunotherapy - the standard approach at treatment of the -widespread and metastatic forms of a cancer of a kidney and of some others onkozabolevany all over the world, cannot find a fertile field in our country (first of all for financial reasons).

As to domestic analogues quality of these products while is far up to perfection. Thus Ronkolejkin, created by authoritative research group, first of all it is positioned as immunomoduljator at various infectious diseases. Experience of its or his application at a cancer of a kidney is rather limited and cannot be perceived seriously as all researches have pilot character.

aleksso
Dear colleagues!

Association of oncologists of Russia, the Moscow research oncologic institute it or him. P.A.Gertsena, the Russian society of urologists spend on December, 2-4nd, 2004 the All-Russia scientifically-practical conference *quot; Oncologic urology: from scientific researches to a clinical practice (modern opportunities of diagnostics and treatment of tumours of a prostate, a bladder and a kidney) *quot;.

Discussion of a wide spectrum of the questions concerning or touching ekperimentalnyh and clinical researches in onkourologii, including an immunotherapy of the -widespread and metastatic forms of a nephrocellular carcinoma is planned.

We invite all interested persons.

Des
More detailed information on Russian onkourologicheskoj to conference is presented on a site of clinic onkourologii MNIOI to them. Herzen.

www.oncourolog.ru

dusic
More detailed information on Russian onkourologicheskoj to conference is presented on a site of clinic onkourologii MNIOI to them. Herzen.

www.oncourolog.ru

Whether prompt, please, materials of conference will be published on a site.

In particular, me the report *quot very or very much interests; Treatment of the localized forms of a cancer ??*quot;.

The listed subjects for discussion under this report - the information in which I, to admit, strongly I require.

Not the academic postulates, namely discussion.

I not the doctor. My mum has been operated in the spring because of 10 centimetric tumours (has grown for 2 months from 4 centimeters at detection up to 10- at operation the-equipment one, the diagnostician one.

Operation was serious, but successful - the information for today).

Lymphonoduses cut out, but they have appeared healthy, thanks God.

mts is not present. Have put the second steper because of the sizes of a tumour.

These are explanations mogeo interest. As I continue to consider or count, that a nephrectomy treatment should not ischerpovatsja.

Autologichnye tumoral cells to use it was not possible, because of refusals of the Moscow clinics and aggressive body height of a tumour it was-is impossible to wait.

So I hope for materials of conference. And, I think, not I one.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

VD

Female Hunter
Whether prompt, please, materials of conference will be published on a site.

In particular, me the report *quot very or very much interests; Treatment of the localized forms of a cancer ??*quot;.

The listed subjects for discussion under this report - the information in which I, to admit, strongly I require.

Not the academic postulates, namely discussion.

I not the doctor. My mum has been operated in the spring because of 10 centimetric tumours (has grown for 2 months from 4 centimeters at detection up to 10- at operation the-equipment one, the diagnostician one.

Operation was serious, but successful - the information for today).

Lymphonoduses cut out, but they have appeared healthy, thanks God.

mts is not present. Have put the second steper because of the sizes of a tumour.

These are explanations mogeo interest. As I continue to consider or count, that a nephrectomy treatment should not ischerpovatsja.

Autologichnye tumoral cells to use it was not possible, because of refusals of the Moscow clinics and aggressive body height of a tumour it was-is impossible to wait.

So I hope for materials of conference. And, I think, not I one.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

VD

I think materials of conference will be laid out on a site, however you can address for more exact information to the manager of a site - to Alekseevu Boris Jakovlevichu. In the same place you can ask a question on a subject interesting you.

Natashka
I think materials of conference will be laid out on a site, however you can address for more exact information to the manager of a site - to Alekseevu Boris Jakovlevichu. In the same place you can ask a question on a subject interesting you.

I thank.

I shall necessarily address.

VD