PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cancer of a bladder

praktika
01.09.2004, 19:30
To the brother of 40 years, have performed operation on a bladder, have made analyses, a tumour good-quality. After operational the period has passed or has taken place badly, samochustvie has not improved, and became even worse. Have now put diagnoz-a cancer of a bladder. Whether it is possible to recover and how?:confused:

BG
To the brother of 40 years, have performed operation on a bladder, have made analyses, a tumour good-quality. After operational the period has passed or has taken place badly, samochustvie has not improved, and became even worse. Have now put diagnoz-a cancer of a bladder. Whether it is possible to recover and how?:confused:

Please, inform the exact medical diagnosis, result of histological research and volume of an operative measure.

Without these data theoretical reasonings can not concern to disease of your brother.

MilaYorre
Please, inform the exact medical diagnosis, result of histological research and volume of an operative measure.

Without these data theoretical reasonings can not concern to disease of your brother.

The first diagnosis: a cystitis of a bladder with expressions. Operation spent a laparoscope in the middle of a bladder. Cut off a tumour analyses have spent: a good-quality tumour. After that to him became worse and already last diagnosis in other hospital: a cancer of a bladder (a prostate it is not so visible as they said and half of bubble already dark). Now he pyot only grasses (tincture zveroboja,

Juice of carrots, krialin 1 15 kap., that is all national agents which could find). If it is possible, write that can help or assist him with the given situation. For earlier it is grateful...

lioliaaiz
// the First diagnosis: a cystitis of a bladder with izjavlenijami. //

This free statement or so it is written in the diagnosis?

// a cancer of a bladder (a prostate it is not so visible as they said and half of bubble already dark) //

The same question-except for *quot; a cancer urinary O?UOn*quot;, that is still written in the conclusion.

Apparently, it is a question of initially cancer lesion of a bladder, instead of about *quot; a cystitis with ??Un?o?N??n??*quot;, as a tumour nevertheless have cleaned or removed, and she in the primary diagnosis is not reflected.

Now speech, possibly goes about diffusion of process on a prostate.

The most qualified consultation I recommend to receive at Dr. Zhivova, having addressed to it or him;them directly though further tactics, most likely excludes an additional operative measure.

Conducting the given patient in arms or hand of oncourologists.

Ekaterinazaykova
The first diagnosis: a cystitis of a bladder with expressions. Operation spent a laparoscope in the middle of a bladder. Cut off a tumour analyses have spent: a good-quality tumour. After that to him became worse and already last diagnosis in other hospital: a cancer of a bladder (a prostate it is not so visible as they said and half of bubble already dark). Now he pyot only grasses (tincture zveroboja,

Juice of carrots, krialin 1 15 kap., that is all national agents which could find). If it is possible, write that can help or assist him with the given situation. For earlier it is grateful...

Treatment of any oncologic disease is carried out in conformity with a stage. That you write it is possible to disassemble only that there is a germination of a tumour of a bladder in a prostate. And it means, that we deal a cancer at stage 4 at least. Probably there is also an involving of lymphonoduses, i.e. chances of such patient very bad. However and at this stage it is possible to use a chemotherapy (scheme or plan MVAC is considered standard), and it is possible or probable also operation of a radical cystectomy after a chemotherapy. But it provided that is not present the remote metastasises. Understand, we now conduct too inconcrete conversation. For the beginning I urgently would evacuate the patient in more qualified onkourologicheskoe medical establishment where would not put absolutely absurd diagnoses and not *quot; ?N????*quot; sick of any nonsense which he now uses, missing precious time.

Thingie
Treatment of any oncologic disease is carried out in conformity with a stage. That you write it is possible to disassemble only that there is a germination of a tumour of a bladder in a prostate. And it means, that we deal a cancer at stage 4 at least. Probably there is also an involving of lymphonoduses, i.e. chances of such patient very bad. However and at this stage it is possible to use a chemotherapy (scheme or plan MVAC is considered standard), and it is possible or probable also operation of a radical cystectomy after a chemotherapy. But it provided that is not present the remote metastasises. Understand, we now conduct too inconcrete conversation. For the beginning I urgently would evacuate the patient in more qualified onkourologicheskoe medical establishment where would not put absolutely absurd diagnoses and not *quot; ?N????*quot; sick of any nonsense which he now uses, missing precious time.

Hello, the dear doctor! The diagnosis: disease of bladder 4NxMx by the block or trochlea of both kidneys, an acute cystitis ascending (in my opinion:) that could disassemble in handwriting - in pielonifrit). HPN intermitirujushchaja (too has approximately disassembled - not clear handwriting:)) a stage. Excuse for nekonkretnost, from this it is possible for something to understand? For earlier it is grateful

step78
From Alexey Viktorovicha's permission.

I think a grave condition or deterioration of state of health it is connected with prorostaniem tumours in nizh. Third of ureters (*quot; the block or trochlea both ?N*quot;). You accept hospitalization - drennirovanie the top urinary ways, at the qualified experts. For one and _ it is valid NxMx? I.e. whether there is a lesion of lymphonoduses and the remote metastasises.

After specification and the good answer to a chemotherapy to solve the problem on radical operation. Age all taki 40!